Scorecard for The Golf Club At Table Creek
Blue M: 70.7/121 448 181 334 153 512 234 580 423 388 3253 498 143 342 346 252 332 357 186 544 3000 6253
White M: 69.2/117 W: 70.2/119 403 150 299 123 481 203 548 394 344 2945 467 113 315 319 225 306 329 159 516 2749 5694
Red W: 66.9/109 350 83 207 100 411 199 463 306 302 2421 441 86 270 291 181 278 297 116 456 2416 4837

Year Built 1997
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect Marty Johnson

Dress code Appropriate golf attire. No cut-off jeans or tank tops.

Tee boxes

The tee boxes need some major work!! Some were super sandy, to the point there was literally no grass to hit off of. Most of the tee boxes were very uneven and it was hard to find a flat spot to hit. The rest of the course was is nice shape and the greens were in great shape!!

My only complaint is the tee boxes.

Good Day for golf

If you hit the ball in the fairway, you will have a good day, but if you get in the rough, watch out. It is very thick. It took me almost the whole round to figure it out. That was my bad. The course is in great shape. This is the first time we played as a result of purchasing the Big Red Golf Tours booklet. We all said that we want to go back.

Staff was friendly. The food in the clubhouse bar was good and a good value.

Great course -CRUSTY SERVICE

This is a great golf course but don't count on the staff being overly friendly. I have played this course two other times as a foursome and each time we are treated as more of an inconvenience than paying customers. On the turn they would rather you order from an outside window And eat on the deck rather than go inside and order and eat. We will play this course again and hope for improvement.

Average course

This course was average. Not a lot of bunkers or water at all. It was a descent course for the 10 dollars I paid on golf now. But if I had to pay more I prob wouldn't play it

nice forgiving course

I play here a lot. Course is always in good condition and is a fun course to play. Most holes are fairly straight with medium sized greens. Native rough and ob on almost every hole are it's main defenses.

This course was in very good condition. Greens slow.

Would recommend. Nice layout, with some very challenging holes. Very slow 4 some in front of us-must have been first time playing. Vey slow pace.

How far out am I?

This is a overall nice course. About an hour south of Omaha, but an easy drive. My biggest complaint about this course is the lack of course markers for 200, 150, and 100 yards from the green. I don't use a range finder and rely on those markers for my approach shots. Some of the holes have a concrete marker that is sunk into the ground that you can't see unless you are right on top of it. On most holes we could not find any markers. The second thing is this was a very nice, sunny warm day, upper 80's, and there were no drink carts on the course. Then we went to the clubhouse to try and get some beverages and nobody was in the bar area. After we were done we went back in to get a drink and were able to get a drink but the only thing they had for food was hotdogs and Polish dogs. The course is in a rural setting, trees on most holes, water or creeks on a few. Overall I was satisfied, but the management just needs to spend a little money on real markers, roll some drink carts, and offer some real food. Then they would have a course that people from Lincoln and Omaha would make the drive for.

Sunday play

I really like the course & it's always in great shape. I was charged sales tax on top of my fee. & I thought that was all included.

The course is in really good shape

Enjoyed playing Table Creek on Labour Day! Greens were really receptive and fairways nice to play on. Tee boxes need some work but good value for the shape of the course.

Course was nice and green

Lost a few balls in the rough as it was quite tall and thick. Couldn't find them. Got to hit straight as there are quite a few trees on the front nine. It follows a creek going around it. Pace of play was very slow as a lot of people spent quite a bit of time looking for their balls. Could be mowed a little shorter. Nice weather that day with a little breeze made it bearable while waiting.

The course was in great condition. The only negative there was the yardage marks were hard to find.....

Awesome course

This is an awesome course to play. It is in great shape and a real gem for Nebrsaka.

Nice course!

I have played this course about 5 times over the past 2 years. I have enjoyed it all the times. we played from the tips so we had alots of long iron shots into the greens. all of us are over 55 so alittle long for my friends. i had fun. very nice girl on the beer cart which we were glad she was there cus it was warm out. I wish it was closer to home but worth the drive. go play it. Golfnow has it for 25 all the time on the weekends. good deal.

This course not long.

Not a long course but has challenges. The grass was thick in rough hard to find balls. I like the course would play again

I always enjoy this course. It is always in good condition.

It is early in the year so some of the greens need to green up some. Fairways were in very good shape. This is a fun course to play. The back 9 plays short but is a fair test.

This course was in great shape for this time of year and lack of rain. It is well kept, roughs are thick and challanging to get out clean. Very fun course to play.

great layout

Have played twice this year , both times the rough is almost unplayable. Rough needs too be kept to 4 ln. or less. Too much time trying to find our ball every hole. Would help to speed up play.

Fun course to play, clubhouse and other amenities lacking.

Played midweek with several golf buddies. Course in good shape and green fees outstanding for the tract. Clubhouse shows tremendous deferred maintenance issues, snack bar was not open and no on-course refreshments. Have played this course several times over the years and enjoyed the golf course - they need to address the other factors mentioned above to ensure a return visit.

Liked the layout, and greens were very receptive. Very good sand as well.

Liked the overall layout, and speed of play was great. Greens were nice and they rolled great. Sand was pristine.

Greens and fairways in great shape

I normally play courses in the Omaha area and did not expect a good course in a small town like Nebraska City. I humbly admit I was wrong. I shot a lousy score, but the greens and fairways were in great shape!

The greens played very fast when putting, but a ball strike would take a divot and not roll very much. The greens also have a lot of undulation and presented some of the more challenging putting that I've experienced this year.

The course has plenty of sand bunkers, thick rough and a couple of the longest par fives I've ever experienced. No beverage cart service on Labor Day, which was suprising and a disappointment.

Highly recommended!