1 reviews
1 reviews

Year Built 1972
Architect Marty Johnson

Nice views but Bugs Bugs Bugs and Suuuper slow greens.

This is my 2nd time here. Not a bad course. Fairways are in great shape. The greens LOOK nice but don’t roll at all. The greens need to be cut shorter. It’s like putting on carpet. Too much drag on the ball with no true roll. They have a bug problem. I was swarmed all round. Even with bug spray. Making the greens playable would definitely bring more people out. Other than that, a quick morning round.

Fun time, cold weather though

It was 40 when we teed off, we were the first off the tee so we played fast, course was good, the other times we played there this year the pro shop guy wasn't real friendly to Golfnow people. but its a fun course, greens are not flat and putts are hard to make. but i like the course.

nice course

Had a great day with my buddies. The course was well maintained with a friendly staff. Course is definitely challenging. Would recommend to anyone.

Carnival Golf

Endless blind shots to non existent landing areas. Half the holes are too short for any more than a 5 iron off the tee. Fairways slope toward the trees. One seemingly endless gimmick hole after another. I can't imagine how it would back up on a busy day. Awful.

Enjoy playing as asways

Great place to play. Friendly staff let me and my partner leave early with out a pairing to play as a twosome and it was great. A little rain to begin play, but the course was great.

Challenging course, terrible staff

Bay Hills is a good, challenging course if you don't mind driving the 25 minutes out of Omaha to play it. They usually put some decent deals up, which is nice, but the discount we got did not make up for the terrible service from the guy running the course. He yelled at us before we even tee'd off saying we were taking too long. We tried to wait for the other two members of our foursome because they ran late and when we apologized for them he just yelled at us again saying if we didn't tee off that second he was pushing our tee time back 2 and a half hours because they were too busy. There was nobody on the course though (10 cars in the lot), and when we tried to just let the 2-some behind us play first he yelled at us again saying they were playing in a 4-some (they weren't). He also told us if we drove the cart anywhere but on the cart path he would kick us out. Once we got out on the course it was fine, the ranger was very nice and the beer girl on the course and in the clubhouse were fine but we couldn't get over how rudely we were treated by the man at the front desk. Course played fine, could have been in a little better condition but not too bad. It would have to be dirt cheap for me the play there again for a while after the way we were treated

Pasture Golf for Mountain Sheep

The front nine has a layout without any design, just dropped tee boxes here and a green there, mostly unplayable lie. The back 9 has a little character. The greens are extremely grainy, dramatically effecting speed.

We traveled to the Omaha area to golf for a week. Called a month in advance, and the made my time right behind a Bachelor party, mostly non golfers of course. Ended up leaving on the fifth hole, but fortunately the 10th was open, and we played the back.

Skip this course, play Quarry Oaks or Indian Creek. Iron Horse has been recommended, but didn't play.

Nice course that was in great shape and a good challenge. Need to play this course several times to know where to place your shots will definitely play again when I'm in the area

Great shape

Considering the recent rains, the course was in great shape and the greens were fantastic. Staff was very friendly and the pace of play was 3 hours and 15 mins. Watch out for the cicadas though!

Very challenging course. Must hit the fairway. Greens have a ton of break.

Great track!

Great value for this challenging track. Lots of hills and valleys to create difficult shots. Beats the heck out of the ordinary neighborhood courses.

The leaves make you leave!

Played this course several times this year. One issue always comes up, slow play and no monitoring by the course itself. The people there generally live there and treat this course like a country club, that is, they act like they own the course. We have never been able to play through slow groups.
The leaves are so bad, both on the greens and the fareways that we lost several balls that were in the fareway.

Okay course

Tee boxes and fairway were in great condition, greens and fringes not so much. Staff was not very friendly

Great course for the price

A short jot from downtown Omaha, this course is tight enough to make it difficult for any skill level, given it being fairly short even from the back tees. Good challenge and cannot beat the prices on golfnow

The surroundings are peaceful

This is my first year playing golf and i have been to about 7 different places and I keep going back to this specific course. Absolutely my favorite course so far.

Beautiful, long course. Will definitely play again!

Fabulous day

Bay Hills at Buccaneer Bay is a great course. Somewhat challenging and in very good condition, Staff was great and I went back and played 2 more times while in the area. I will try to play anytime I am in the area!!

great day of play

Very friendly staff the course was in the best shape I gave ever seen and the speed of play was great

Great track!

Not real long but challenging. Tree lined fairways and beautiful greens.

Great Location

Bay Hills is a very nice course with hidden treasures. I really enjoy seeing the well-groomed course, wild life, rolling hills, and beautiful homes. Although the most challenging course of the several I golf in Omaha, I really enjoyed this one. I have golfed it during the Fall, and the leaves aren't so forgiving so bring extra golf balls.

4.1985823529
Beaver Lake, Nebraska
Omaha, Nebraska
Omaha, Nebraska
Council Bluffs, Iowa
3.3203882353

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.