Staff Friendliness

The standard 18-hole Green Tree Golf Course keeps in mind both skilled and inexperienced golfers. This public course has tight fairways lined with trees and greens of Rye Grass. The longest tees have a yardage of 5709, playing to a par of 70. The golf course has three sets of teeboxes to provide an interesting game. There is also a driving range and practice green for beginners or those that would like some practice. The course is accessible from many major roads such as Routes 30 and 40 as well as the Atlantic City Expressway. The first shot is a difficult par-4 dogleg right that has water, bunkers, and heavy forest to look out for.
Green Tree Golf Course - NJ
Scorecard for Green Tree Golf Course
Blue M: 67.2/112 468 339 676 105 244 250 147 389 397 3015 152 281 259 237 379 175 282 335 459 2559 5574
White M: 66.2/110 455 323 662 105 236 242 139 367 385 2914 145 268 250 229 370 138 272 321 440 2433 5347
Gold M: 64.5/105 437 313 570 101 214 242 121 338 371 2707 127 251 243 219 355 125 267 265 430 2282 4989
Red W: 66.2/107 391 250 455 89 208 210 113 324 317 2357 102 244 225 213 350 120 261 257 330 2102 4459

Year Built 1977

Course Conditions Fair
Course Layout Good
Response from #GreenTreeGC on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for the 3-stars and taking the time to leave us a review. We value any additional feedback on your recent experience with us, and we hope to have you back for an even better one soon.

Staff very friendly

Thought my tee time was at 2:20 when it was 3:20. Staff put me out with the next tee time when they arrived. I thought that was good business sense. Great time.
Course Layout Good
Response from #GreenTreeGC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star review! We appreciate your feedback and hope you had a great day with us at Green Tree Golf Course. Book another round with us soon!

Decent course, wonderful staff, great value!

What a deal! Greens fees, cart, club rental, and a sleeve of balls for under $40! With that I expected the course to be pretty dreary, but it was really quite good. The tees and greens were in great shape. There were some dry spots in the fairways but overall they were quite good. Pace of play was good, moving along nicely. It was the first time playing Green Tree for all four of us and we had a wonderful day. To top it off, I left my GPS on the cart and my brother-in-law left the key to his rental condo in Ocean City on the cart as well. By the time we realized it the course was long closed for the day. I called first thing in the morning and the staff had both items held waiting for a call. We ran over to pick them up and had a wonderful conversation with the gentleman working the pro shop. Friendly, courteous, and professional. So, I had picked this course based on the positive reviews in Golf Now and was not disappointed. We vacation annually in Ocean City, NJ, and have already agreed that Green Tree is on the agenda for next year. There are other, much more expensive courses in the area, but this was the most pleasant experience I've had in that area. Enjoy!
Course Conditions Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #GreenTreeGC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star review and great feedback! We truly appreciate your comments and hope you had a great time with us at Green Tree Golf Course. We look forwarding to having you back next year!
Course Layout Average
Response from #GreenTreeGC on 06/21/2018:
Thank you for the 4-stars! We hope you enjoyed your round with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Green Tree Golf Course again soon.

Senior friendly

Always find the course helping my game. Get to use most of my clubs in my bag.very senior friendly and the staff in the club house are very friendly, polite , and helpful. Think I'm going to purchase a new set of Cleveland clubs asap, from them..
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Conditions Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #GreenTreeGC on 06/27/2018:
We're glad to hear we can help improve your golf game! Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your kind feedback and 5-stars. We appreciate your dedication to playing at Green Tree Golf Course, and we can't wait to see you out on the course again soon.
Enjoy playing the course. Have to be careful of shot placement because of all the water hazards. A lot of unique hole layouts
Course Layout Good
Response from #GreenTreeGC on 07/02/2018:
David, thank you for the 4-star review and feedback! We hope you enjoyed your recent round with us and can make it back to Green Tree Golf Course again soon.

Problem with golf now app

My complaint is not with the coarse but the golf now app. The directions to the coarse provided in your app were 20 miles off. Causing us to miss our tee time significantly and almost not being able to play at all. If there is anything you can do to fix this issue please let me know. Thanks.
Response from Green Tree Golf Course on 07/05/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, however, we apologize for any trouble regarding your recent reservation. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our GolfNow representatives, however, we also encourage you to reach out to their support team for any issues regarding your GolfNow reservation or app as they will be able to best assist in these circumstances. They can be reached at 1 (800) 767-3574. We hope you were still able to enjoy part of your day with us and that we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience soon.
Off-course amenities Poor
Course Layout Good
Response from Green Tree Golf Course on 05/14/2018:
Thank you for the 4-stars! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us at Green Tree Golf Course as we are committed to providing you with a valuable golf experience. We hope to have you back again soon!

Service

Cart broke down on 11th. Made a call & response was excellent. Also comped for future cart fee. Thanks!!
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Green Tree Golf Course on 04/18/2018:
Thank you for the kind review and 5-stars! On behalf of our staff at Green Tree Golf Course, we are committed to providing you with a valuable golf experience and are glad we were able to do so. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Value for the Money Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Green Tree Golf Course on 04/16/2018:
Thank you for the kind review and 4-stars! On behalf of us at Green Tree Golf Course, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round and look forward to having you back again soon.

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019