Slope N/A
Rating N/A

Meadows Golf Course in Lincoln Park offers a casual and enjoyable round for players of all skill levels. For more of a challenge, golfers can try the blue tees while the white and the red tees are more forgiving of errant shots. The course sprawls across mostly flat terrain but there are a few subtly elevated greens to contend with. The layout is situated amidst native wetlands, which come into play on many of the holes. The back nine is more challenging than the front, with the toughest hole being the par-5 13th. At 455 yards, it's not a long hole but there are two large fairway bunkers and an elevated green that is surrounded by even more sand. The best view on the golf course can also be enjoyed from the middle of the green on this hole.

Meadows Golf Club

Year Built 1964

Credit Cards Accepted All major credit cards

Commented on 07/10/2020

jpazoulay, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (973) 696-7212. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Was by far the longest round of golf I have ever played. Waited on every single hole

Commented on 07/10/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, woonheakim! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Meadows Golf Course!

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000006359161! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Meadows Golf Course!

Getting better and better....

This is the 4th time I’ve been here in the last 2 months and the conditions keep getting better and better..... Just wish there were more yardage markers on each hole and the course overall yardage be more accurate..... Keep up the good work, I’ll be coming back again....

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hi chaos2121. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Meadows Golf Course.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello, Kl3ub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Great starting course

Whether you are an experienced golfer or just a beginner this place can't be beaten in convenience or friendliness, this is a great place to go with family and friends. If to the contrary you are looking for serious golfing you are better off going elsewhere

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u2872225. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Meadows Golf Course thanks you!

Much Better

Played here back in May on the first day they allowed 4 to play together. My review was a C+ due to the conditions of the course - lots of over growth, aerated greens, several halfway done maintenance projects. But as I said in that review, the staff was limited, but the course was challenging due to water hazards and layout. Today, it was in very good shape; tall grasses have been cut, the greens were in excellent shape and didn’t give up anything. The work continues to open it up more with the removal of trees and several oaks along the course being canopied, especially along the back line. Mainly the 15, 16, and 5th holes. They still need to mark it better, and in this I mean which way to the next hole. If you haven’t played here before, you’d come off the first tee and likely got to the third hole tee box and miss the short par 3 hole 2, so please work on this. Also, some enforcement of fixing ball marks on the greens; I fixed several before putting, and this slows down pace of play. It’s been dry, so you get some extra bounce and roll, which, helps on some holes, but hurts on others. Overall rating this outing, A-. Looking forward to returning soon.

Plays Twice a year

Owner is an A hole.

I’m brand new to golf and messed up by having my cart on the very front of the tee box by the red for a moment looking for a ball. My fault for not knowing the rules but The owner happened to see me and yell from about 50 yards away at me super mad. I said do you work here. He said I’m the owner. I said my bad and kept moving but it was very unprofessional. Witnesses told me he said some foul stuff I couldn’t even hear. Guy needs to fix his attitude. Shouldn’t treat customers like that. Especially when I’m so new to the game. The rest of the staff is great though. The course is pretty nice too.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello, Spw6metMYdTt4l1gKMDb. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. To avoid damage to the golf course, we press to golfers to avoid parking on the greens and stay on the cart path. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Awesome course. Not the best, but recently they have changed management and the course has gotten much better. It literally gets better every single time I go. I know this course will one day be very buttoned up and clean

Commented on 06/29/2020

Hi u457422503! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Tee times way too close together

My buddies and I had a 4:40 tee time and didn’t get out until 5:20. There was such a backup for every hole that we had to wait 10-15 min before teeing off. It took us well over 4 hours to only get 14 holes in.

Pay for what you get

For north Jersey this is a great prices course and it’s in decent shape, a nice course for beginners very open. I love playing here friendly staff.

Commented on 06/23/2020

Hello, u314159949999. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Meadows Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Late tee off

Late teeing off but pace was fine
It was Father’s Day
Overall great fun went with kids

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello u314160205103. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 06/22/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, James1383838. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hi u8381006. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Meadows Golf Course.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Meadows Golf Course.

A lot of work has been put into this course it’s in the best condition in a very long time

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello, colangelo. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Meadows Golf Course!

Very surprised with this course!

No Golf courses opened in NYC, so I have to search on Long Island or NJ.
Booked the night before, about a 35 minute drive from UES.
Course is very well maintained, greens are in perfect shape and running quite fast for a public course.
Liked that a lot of tee shoots are elevated and you have the thrill of hitting that driver down the middle (sometimes it doesn’t go).
Covid rules in effect and 2 people were greeting golfers that were arriving and letting them know what to do or where to go (very good)
I walked the course and it is on the quite hilly, cart recommended if you are not on the athletic side.
I’ll be back for sure even after they open NYC courses.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, danivigo22! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/19/2020

Hello. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Meadows Golf Course.

Lincoln Park, New Jersey