Golden Pheasant Golf Club

Year Built 1963
Architect Stephen Kay

Nice January Day on the Links

Fabulous weather and hot deal makes it an A+
Golf day. Course was in great shape for this time of year and staff were very busy making improvements for the 2020 golf season. Staff is always friendly. One small drawback a twosome jumped in front us at the turn and slowed our pace down considerably. Seemed they were more interested in taking instaed if golfing.

Commented on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your review, u000005083036. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

nice day

Nice day for the time of year. Course was in great shape for this time of year.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Hi ajihei. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

course in great condition. Can't wait to play in spring time.

First time playing . 30 minute frost delay and pace of play was great. Liked the course very much. Can't wait to see and play it in season.

Commented on 12/27/2019

Hi Ryan831. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Golden Pheasant Golf Club!

Keeps Getting Better

Entertaining layout with challenging lies because of many elevation changes. Natural hazards create nightmares on short par 4's but make memorable holes. Staff 1st rate &, while closed today, 19th hole outstanding during the season.

Commented on 12/27/2019

Thank you for your review, chuckr08055. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun round

Friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was amazing from start to finish. It is the off-season so repairs to the course are understandable however we were unable to play the second hole due to repair to the cart path. We were plowed to play a comparable hole number 11 twice which I found to be comparable.pace of play was great and the course layout all though extremely short had its own challenges. Elevation throughout and tight fairways in the back made this course fun. My only real complaint was the tee boxes were not marked and the green divots that remained I repaired. Again, all and all it was a great experience and course I definitely would play again

Commented on 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us secmorrison. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Golden Pheasant Golf Club thanks you!

Great local course

Great course awesome staff great challenge for anyone who plays

Great

Late fall and the course was in excellent condition. Greens were impeccable
Staff were friendly and very personable

Commented on 12/03/2019

David9557883, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

Commented on 12/02/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, sport321. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Great value

Course was in great shape, got a good deal on GolfNow. Interesting holes with elevation changes.

Commented on 11/11/2019

Hi Kevin2605539. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Swampy, terrible slowwwwwww greens

Very swampy sitting water every where, greens are sooooo slow you cant hit the ball hard enough slow greens are sooo annoying. Distance markers are terrible definitely not accurate. Course has tons of potential just badly maintained. Atleast make the greens nice.

Commented on 10/24/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi u314159352323. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (609) 267-4276 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Golden Pheasant Golf Club!

Commented on 09/23/2019

Interesting Track

It’s been 15 years since I played GP and I forgot how challenging it is! The back is very narrow and the level changes make for a difficult round. If you spray the ball, stay away. I managed to lose 5 balls that were not out of play. (Normal when you play an unfamiliar course.).

I screwed up my tee time and got there an hour early but the guys were cool enough to let me go off anyway.

The layout is the only thing I’m not really high on. Crisscrossing fairways and cart paths that cut across approaches is weird and I do remember one of my group getting hit that last time I played it.

Overall a good value for a Hot Deal but make sure you hit ‘em straight before you book it!!

Commented on 09/18/2019

Hi Ray5379669. Wow 15 years! We are glad to have you back! We are glad that you enjoyed your time out on the course and glad the staff was able to accommodate you on your early arrival. We look forward to having you back at Golden Pheasant Golf Club!

Commented on 09/18/2019

Hello, ynot88. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We would love to know what you enjoyed about your experience! Feel free to comment! Please book another round with us soon at Golden Pheasant Golf Club!

Not what it used to be

I used to play here a lot years ago when I lived nearby. I bought a hot deal to play with my dad assuming it was still a nice little muni, boy was I wrong. The conditions of the course were horrendous. Several tee boxes with no grass, frees which were a mixture of burnt out grass and mud, cart paths that could rattle the fillings out of your teeth. It looks like they haven’t maintained the course at all since the last tome I played it in the early 2000’s. The only redeeming part of the round was the fact the course was empty and my dad and I finished our round in less than 3 hours. I definitely played my last round here.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hi, Mciuffetelli13. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes as we take course condition criticism very seriously. Thanks for visiting Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

poor conditions and wear and tear of tee boxes, fairways and greens

burnt out tee boxes, and fairways..greens wearing out..sand traps good..great sand for hitting out..this is the first time we have played this course in 3 years..difficult returning this year due to condition of course...

Commented on 08/19/2019

Hello kylefty43. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

This course desperately needs fix ups

Played here twice. The course’s condition is rapidly deteriorating. Many greens are terrible, some locals playing with zero etiquette, no rangers to pace up plays. Fairways are full of patches and weeds. It was extremely sad to see this fantastic and beautiful course becoming a ruined country.

u563949589
Commented on 09/11/2019

love the ..ty for your feedback from course replies...seen 5 of em and yet nothing is done ...its a goat farm ,,,beware

Commented on 08/15/2019

Hi Shaun7988474! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and use your feedback to improve. We hope to see you back!

Golden Pheasant on Sunday

Refreshing to see a place that realizes that a twosome should be in front of a foursome even if the tee time is not set that way.
Course was in really good shape but still has some spots that drainage is needed. Bunkers were in better shape than other public courses in the area. Tee boxes were in better than fair shape. Greens had plenty of ball marks. Enforcement of fixing ball marks has got to be daunting but needs to be done.
As for food and beverage, that got this one covered. Dogs and burgers and a number of beverages check the box for “after the round” amenities.

Commented on 08/12/2019

HiAlbert5829075. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

Westampton, New Jersey
Mount Holly, New Jersey
Willingboro, New Jersey
Marlton, New Jersey

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.