A view of a green protected by a tricky bunker at Golden Pheasant Golf Club

Year Built 1963
Architect Stephen Kay

Bar

Great shape !

The course is in phenomenal condition this year ! Can’t wait to play it again ASAP

Almost back to normal

Round was great, got a few showers and somewhat heavy rain on one hole, overall conditions were good. Spreading out start times is helping improve the pace of play, no waiting get to your ball and hit away, the way the game was intended to be played. Finished our round in just over four hours, can't wait to get back out there.

WOW !!

Play this course several times a season for many years now - it’s in the best shape I’ve ever seen - they say it’s because there hasn’t been any play, but I was so impressed with the conditions, can’t wait to go back !! Will be soon

Commented on 05/14/2020

Hi Chris7329157. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Golden Pheasant Golf Club!

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi jmako306. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

Course was closed due to Corona virus

Course was closed due to Corona virus. When I tried to cancel my reservation I was unable to do so. I was told that the cancellation was inside the 24 hours period.
Can someone please help me get my money back. We booked on Saturday to play Sunday and were informed that the course had been closed Saturday night
Vince

Commented on 03/23/2020

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced at the course. As far as the reservation sounds like you prepaid for a Hot Deal on GolfNow. When this is the case, no money is paid to the pro-shop so there is no money that is owed back from the course. If you call GolfNow, they would be happy to rectify the situation. We hope this clears any confusion up and we hope you give us another try in the future.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Golden Pheasant

For the time of year the course was very nice. T boxes were flat and not full of divots and the sand was actually sand. Did not wait at all, went off smooth, only negative was a little pricy.

Commented on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your review, u314159813850. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Second time

Play last Thursday the 5th and today the 12th in one week the course is in better shape. Staff friendly and price is great. Only problem as last week is no tee markers

Commented on 03/17/2020

Thank you for your review, u160349798. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great March day on the links.

For this time of year course was in nice shape and there were numerous workers prepping the course for start of the season.
Tees off early enough that pace of play was not an issue.

Commented on 03/17/2020

Hi u000005083036. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Golden Pheasant Golf Club!

Outstanding

Enjoyed a beautiful day on a beautiful course. The conditions here are fantastic, better than some courses in the summer. the course has a great layout with hills and valleys not often found in South Jersey courses, most of the greens are fast and undulating unlike most of the pooltables found elsewhere. Several holes with sharp doglegs give you the opportunity to bend the ball(Which I enjoy doing and can hardly resist the chance to do so). The Pro shop staff was very friendly and helpfull especially after learning it was my first time playing there. I ended my day with a satisfactory score of 80 and will definitely be returning looking to improve on that.

Thank you to the staff for a great day
Jim

First timer

Great. Shape for a nice march afternoon
Good pace of play but no tee box markers. Well worth the money

Golden Pheasant

I love the layout of this course and it's only 10 minutes from my house. Usually in very good condition. Off course amenities are nothing spectacular but I'm there for the golf. Many unique and challenging holes with varied landscapes which is very hard to find around here since most of the area is very flat.

Commented on 02/17/2020

Hi wgrexajr. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

Nice Day to Golf

Course had lots of puddles from the last rain, but the thing I had a hard time with, there were no tee markers at any of the holes. If you were not familiar with the course, there would be no way to know where the tees were.

Commented on 02/17/2020

Hi jonmuh85. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

Fun Time at Pheasant!

Second time playing this course this year. Both times have been after rain the day before, but the course has still been in great shape! Pace of play has been a little slow both times but that's expected as people are trying to get in there off season rounds any decent day they can!

Nice January Day on the Links

Fabulous weather and hot deal makes it an A+
Golf day. Course was in great shape for this time of year and staff were very busy making improvements for the 2020 golf season. Staff is always friendly. One small drawback a twosome jumped in front us at the turn and slowed our pace down considerably. Seemed they were more interested in taking instaed if golfing.

Commented on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your review, u000005083036. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Golden Pheasant Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

nice day

Nice day for the time of year. Course was in great shape for this time of year.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Hi TSaldancer. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Golden Pheasant Golf Club.

Great Day!

Tee's, fairways, an greens where in the best shape I've ever seen at G.P. but the ruff was the longest I've ever seen though. Full disclosure I'm probably just MAD I spent most of my time in it. When you spend 5 minutes plus looking for your ball less then 5 ft in off the fairways an you still can't find your ball, that's not good. Everything else with the course was fantastic...

Commented on 05/29/2020