Type Public/Municipal
Princeton Country Club

Year Built 1958

Golf School Academy Yes - "Mercer County Golf Academy"
Golf Simulator Yes

Dress code No tank tops or cutoffs

Won't play again

Would have been nice to know we had to play the front 9 twice. I don't know how the back 9 is but the front was boring x2. Won't be going back

Commented on 02/24/2020

Hi kentnick48. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Princeton Country Club.

Back 9 is in horrible condition

Front 9 was in good shape but back 9 is probably the worst shape/condition I have ever witnessed on a golf course. Management should close down back 9 and wait for weather to get better. , No difference between hitting ball on a fairway vs roughwater puddle, 17 holes was under water. It’s obvious course does not drain well . if we had known we would have just played front 9 twice
Anyways I was Very disappointed :(

Commented on 03/30/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Princeton Country Club.

Fun course

Nice little layout. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Looking forward to playing here again.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Princeton Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/18/2019

They need to clean the leaves up on the fairways And around The greens

Commented on 11/12/2019

Hi, timmymahon. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Princeton Country Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 11/12/2019

Commented on 11/07/2019

Hi 19patrick49. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Princeton Country Club.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Hello, u102802195. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Princeton Country Club!

What's not to like

Call me crazy but I thoroughly had a good time.Tees, ,fairway,s aprons and greens were in good shape. I especially like the layout and not having to crush your shot over some hazard. Yea, some of the holes in the back were a tad soggy but not so much as to ruin the experience. Upon reading the reviews I was expecting the worst but I honestly can't complain about the conditions nor the nice people who are employed there. I'll be back soon.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your review, Brothermike. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Princeton Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Commented on 08/19/2019

Hello, victoryinc. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Course needs better conditions to get a better review

Overall fairways were soft to muddy. Back nine was awful, lacked grass in the fairways. Bunkers were more Clay then sand . Flooded restroom in the club house, very dirty

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi, benndoyle. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Princeton Country Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Good Course but.....

Front 9 was in great shape. Back 9 fairways are in pretty bad shape.

Pathetic condition - DO NOT PLAY

Front 9 was maybe ok. Greens are not - big divots are caused with any great shot. The back 9 is in awful shape. Last time for me. I’m going to ask for a refund from my CC - services not rendered!! :)

Commented on 08/19/2019

We're very sorry to hear about your experience here at Princeton. We will pass your feedback along to our management staff.

The back 9 is currently in very rough shape. Playable but bit not close to ideal.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi u000006447333! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

This is a Country Club?

First time playing here - the course is an embarrassment and should change its name to exclude the words Country Club. The course has no irrigation system and all the fairways are a baked mess, hardly any grass to hit off of...a real shame.

Jozpad

Front 9 fairways were fair, back was poor..... and it’s a shame.... the course design is decent and the greens were good.... not great, but a solid good.....I’m not an arborist or a tree hugger but I like trees.... seems that some of the huge old oaks need to be trimmed back and or removed to nice some breathing room and sunlight to the fairways.... you need to look for grass on many fairways on the back 9.... I understand there is a drainage issue there and it’s clearly evident.... too bad because I liked the layout...... hire some nice people with a personality....though the starter was great.

Commented on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the very helpful feedback. We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We will pass this along to our management staff.

Pathectic stay away

The ciurse is a joke, so poorly maintained, all the fairways are grass less, the greens are bad and on top of that the staff is unfriendly. Over crowded. Should change the name from princeton country club to pathetic crap club never again, infact i am thinking of disputing my charges as the service for money was substandard.

Commented on 07/23/2019

We're very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your round with us. Thank you for providing feedback and have a nice day.

Princeton, New Jersey
Skillman, New Jersey
Skillman, New Jersey
Hopewell, New Jersey

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.