Type Public/Municipal

Year Built 1963
Golf Season Year round. Weather permitting

Carts No

Creeks

The creeks or ditches, should be cleared of leaves so that in case we hit the ditches, we can find our balls, as of right now, they burry directly under the leafs

Pgtaa master golf instructor.i give many short game lessons.i work on the pga tour and developmental tours to bring players to q school .i use this

I worked with many PGA Tour Pros using the developmental tours this little 9-hole reminds me of a few in Florida that we use it is an awesome condition and has a great look as far as the eye in golf also has a very friendly staff of Leroy who I met on July 15th and excellent gentleman and Tom benedetto I believe his name is very good staff I would recommend anyone practicing the short game or for local pros at working with people in the short game to walk their clients around this facility I can only help improve your game truly yours pgtaa Master instructor Frank risolia .owner of boe -tec known as frankie boe ⛳

Well maintained

Excellent par 3 executive golf course. Great for every skill level of golfer. Course is always in very nice shape. If you haven’t been here in the last 5 years, you will be pleasantly surprised by the course conditions. Also, children under nine are FREE during the week. Gave my children a great place to learn the game and have fun doing it. They also have a Pro that holds clinics throughout the year. A lot of great changes here. You won’t be disappointed. Prices range $10-$20.

Turnersville, New Jersey
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Haddonfield, New Jersey
Voorhees, New Jersey

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.