Kresson Golf Club

2.6

White 68 4700 yards
Scorecard for Kresson
White M: 65.0/106 W: 66.4/108 215 275 480 105 120 210 500 250 485 2640 120 260 340 175 145 220 340 160 300 2060 4700

Year Built 1960

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover

GREAT COURSE FOR BEGINNERS OR SENIORS

If you are an over average golfer this course is not for you, but if you are a beginner or senior great course to not get too discouraged as it is a fairly easy course. The pace of play if you go during the weekday is great you can hit a few balls and not worry about pacing. During the weekend it is fairly crowded. There are a few good holes over water, bunkers are pretty much nonexistent as the sand is quite hard and easy to hit out of. Quiet course where you can walk in 21/2 hours for $26 with hand cart. Jaime in the pro shop is very friendly there are drinks there and few snacks, but no bar or cart girl. Play there twice a month a least.

Pleasantly surprised!

I've lived 10 min from this course for the past 25 years and never once pulled in to check it out. Guess I thought I was "too good” to play an easier / shorter par 68 course. We'll yesterday I had a cancellation and found myself with 3 hours to spare. Certainly not enough time to sneak in a round at one of my regular courses -- so I figured what the heck. I was greeted with a smile by Jamie behind the counter. He gave me a few tips to get me oriented -- and off I went as a single walk on. What a pleasant surprise! Ok, it's not Pine Valley, or even Pine Hill for that matter; but it had all the ingredients to make this an extremely enjoyable 2.5 hour walk around a decently maintained course juxtapositioned against plenty of natural beauty in the form of native flora and fauna. The course was in unexpectedly good condition including tee boxes, fairways and greens (though a bit slow). For a very reasonable green-fee I found myself surrounded by plenty of nature (great blue herons, red belly turtles, sweet pepper bush, swamp magnolias) ... AND, playing from "the tips” I got to use every club in my bag by the end of round. Sure, it's not the most challenging course you'll play this year, but it's a great way to practice ALL aspects of your game for the price of about 2 buckets of balls at the range! And the best part -- you'll be back home before your wife even notices you missing! ;-)

This spring the weather has been very kind to SJ golf courses. Hope they can maintain the course conditions into the summer.

Kresson

I am retired. I find Kresson perfect for older golfers. I can walk this course, as it is a little shorter, then most. Walking is great for Seniors. It is an easy course, as the greens are not protected by sand bunkers. Fairways are tight, which makes it fun. Grass on greens is too thick , making them slow. One does not need a tee time. Just walk up. Cost is fair. Also a good course for beginners and women that like to walk. They also have carts.

Wow

Never played this course and thought me and my wife would enjoy it. Call and ask rate for twilight guy gives me rate but never tells me no carts today so when I get there I have to pay extra for a push cart.. No biggie. Fairways?? More crab grass and spots with no grass. Tee boxes were beat up. Greens were nice. They need to take care of this course more. Fairways looked like my front yard. Please fix this course

Marlton, New Jersey