2.4

Style Executive
Rolling Oaks Golf Course

Year Built 1944

Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire is required. Tank Tops, Blue Jeans & Sweat Pants are not permitted.

Clubhouse

Ehhh.

Good course to play on and get a quick round and work on your swing. Not the best kept course, divots and patchy Greens. Very mucky in “under construction areas” . Tee boxes were the most unkept hit off dirt most of the day. Lastly, course has a lot of Trees its good course to work on your aim and to work on your positioning to stay out of the trees. Considering the Price and the general landscaping of the course, it fits the bill.

Paid for 18 and cart. No cart avail and no credit either. Would never have signed up to walk 18.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We would like to apologize for your recent experience with us and any miscommunication. Please feel free to reach out to our team in the pro shop for further resolution in this matter.

General course

Course looks great except the tee boxes and bunkers can be better but does not affect the game If your a straight shorter good iron course overall looks amazing

I got out

The Course is in tough shape, The greens were hard and fast. Tee boxes in terrible shape. Short course. I had no other options for the time and short notice. Would not make the drive again to play this golf course.

Commented on 07/30/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for your feedback! Please be assured that we are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Rolling Oaks Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Awful pace

Booked a group of 4 for 910 am tee time. Did not tee off until 950 due to overbooking. Took over 3 hours for front 9 and we left right after. Course was not in great shape at all but was really frustrated about the scheduling and pace of a play on a Saturday morning. No reason for a 7 hour round on an executive course.

Nice coarse playing with my 14 year old.

The only thing I would say is the Tee boxes need a lot of help.

Too narrow and given the buffoons on the course, you’ve got to watch your head more than the fairways.
Poorly laid out.
The off course amenities can’t be reviewed because of the pandemic.
The staff is friendly, yes, and try their best to accommodate everyone given the limited number of carts available these days.

Don’t even bother

This is the most atrocious course I’ve ever played on. Each hole is right on top of each other , balls flying everywhere, the course probably hasn’t been cut, or watered since the 1980s. Not to mention how over priced this place is. Spent $84 for this atrocity. Save your money and go to a cheap par 3 near you.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Rolling Oaks Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Good Value Course

This course was good for what it was, an easy, executive to go play a round cheap.

Pros: A good course to play at any skill level.

Cons: My reservation included a riding cart, however, I was told no carts were available for 45 minutes after my scheduled tee-time. The staff, to their credit, did a great job of communicating with me and did provide me a pull cart.

Didn’t play could accommodate me as per covid19, no individual carts I am 84 and follow all safe rules

For first time no carts available for elderly and to keep distancing one to a cart. A lot of players did not masked I never played this date due to lack of carts and told they could not accommodate me.

HAS BEEN BETTER

THE COURSE HAS BEEN IN BETTER SHAPE IN PAST YEARS. YOU WOULD THINK WITH ALL THE PROFIT GOLF COURSES ARE MAKING (THESE ARE GREAT TIMES FOR THE GOLF INDUSTRY) BECAUSE OF THE CORONA VIRUS, SOME MONEY COULD GO INTO THE COURSE. TEE BOXES, BUNKERS, WEEDS, TRIMMING. THE COURSE WAS OK.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 07/08/2020

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Rolling Oaks Golf Course.

Good par 65 course

Course plays challenging for a par 65 course. Pace was good for a busy golf day. Had to wait about 25 minutes for a cart to come back, second time i have had this happen here. For a busy course on Long Island they clearly need more carts with many folks waiting for carts to come back. Otherwise great course with challenging pin locations on the back 9. Will definitely play hear again.

Bobby Jones

We have never seen the course in such good shape! Except for a few casual water spots that do not come in play, the course seemed well kept. Even the greens were good! I have been playing The course for 37 years a dozen times each year! Well done Course Management! BJ

Very Poorly Kept

I am an avid golfer and by the bigheartedness of my friend booking the tee time for me and 7 of our friends, we played this course, it will be the first and last time we will ever play this course. It is hands down an embarrassing excuse for a golf course. There was not one aspect of this course that was good except maybe the employees were nice. The bunkers were not raked, dried beyond belief. Some of the tee boxes grass length was longer than the rough, uneven tee boxes, low hanging trees that make it difficult to get off the tee box unless you are a pure ball striker. By some godsend they will bring someone in to fix up this place but seems very unlikely.

Place needs help

Horrible experience, they need to cut some trees that are legit hanging onto the tee box.

Commented on 07/10/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We understand your frustration with the current conditions of the course. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make the necessary improvements. We hope you'll give us another try in the future. Thanks for choosing Rolling Oaks Golf Course.

Mount Sinai, New York