Rolling Oaks Golf Course
Scorecard for Rolling Oaks
Blue M: 67.0/105 305 160 335 115 160 470 150 375 185 2255 160 175 420 320 130 148 310 345 475 2483 4738
White M: 67.0/113 278 156 319 109 153 408 144 355 180 2102 150 161 366 283 129 138 266 308 445 2246 4348
Red W: 67.0/111 268 94 254 90 135 278 132 328 123 1702 125 147 343 268 110 112 229 264 308 1906 3608

Year Built 1944

Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire is required. Tank Tops, Blue Jeans & Sweat Pants are not permitted.

Family Dining 5
Pace of Play Average
Value for the Money Average

I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK

I GOT A GOLF NOW HOT DEAL. I WENT TO THE COURSE AND WAS TOLD THAT BECAUSE I USED GOLF NOW IN THE PAST I SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO USE GOLF NOW AGAIN AND SHOULD PAY AT THE COURSE THE GOING RATE. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK. I CALLED GOLF NOW, TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED. THEY OFFERED ME A DOZEN GOLF BALLS, I WOULD'T EXCEPT. IF THEY DON'T WANT BE ON GOLF NOW THEY SHOULD TAKE THEMSELFS OFF. AND GOLF NOW SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BETTER THAN OFFERING A DOZEN BALLS. I WAS MADE TO FEEL LIKE IS STEALING. GOLF NOW VIP , I DON'T THINK SO.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Pace of Play Fair
Value for the Money Poor
Course Layout Fair

bumpy ride in carts

Cart path needs work. outer vegetation needs trimming ,sand traps need large stones taken out. still liked the course.
Staff Friendliness Good

father's day golf

plan an outing with my two boys we like trying different courses around long island .we chose this place because they had a earlier tee time than most unfortunately they didn't have enough golf carts to accommodate the amount of golfers that were booked. we waited an hour and ten minutes after our original tee time to get started other than that we had a great time golfing here.The condition of the course was excellent only thing i was disappointed in is there were no water jugs out on the course in 90 degree heat i would have enjoyed some water
Staff Friendliness Fair
Pace of Play Average
Off-course amenities Poor
Course Conditions Excellent

Oh my

Maybe the worst course on LI which is fine because I knew what it was going in however play was so slow. Waited an hour for a cart. Greeted immediately by a negative manager telling me his day was nothing but problems. So slow that I was told to play the front again instead of he back.
Staff Friendliness Fair
Pace of Play Poor
Off-course amenities Poor
Course Conditions Poor
Value for the Money Poor
Course Layout Poor
Response from Rolling Oaks Golf Course on 06/22/2018:
Hello, on behalf of Rolling Oaks Golf Course staff we appreciate you taking the time to address your concerns as we are always looking to improve. We are disappointed to hear that you were not happy with the conditions of the course but still hope you enjoyed your round. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
Off-course amenities Average

Confussing Course

Our party got lost a few times due to poor signs. This happened a few times .Rough needed to be mowed...I rarely loose balls but I lost a whole sleeve of balls that went into the rough during our play.....Nearly impossible to find them or even hit out of it..
Staff Friendliness Good
Pace of Play Excellent
Off-course amenities Average
Course Conditions Fair
Course Layout Fair
Response from Rolling Oaks Golf Course on 06/22/2018:
Thank you for coming out to Rolling Oaks Golf Course and for leaving us a review. We apologize that you were confused due to our signage and for the tough conditions. We appreciate the feedback you have given, and we will make note on necessary improvements. Thank you again for taking the time to review our course, and we would look forward to seeing you out here again.
Pace of Play Excellent
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent

Not bad for the money

This course is down the road from my house. You can play 18 holes in 3 hours or less most of the time. It is rarely crowded. Most of the time you can just walk right on. Its a short course but has challenging holes with narrow fairways and trees everywhere. If it was maintained a little better it could be a great course but it is fun nonetheless. Greens were in great shape, fairways were not bad either. Tee boxes were pretty beat up and the bunkers were some of the worst ive ever played out of with rocks bigger than my ball and rakes that apparently no one ever uses. Its worth the money and a good course for beginners or just to get in some practice on.
Staff Friendliness Average
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Layout Good
Response from Rolling Oaks Golf Course on 06/22/2018:
Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our course. We are continuing to work on the condition of the course, and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We appreciate that you enjoy the value. We look to make sure that all of our customers enjoy the value of playing our course. Thanks again for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you out here again soon.

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019