Cypress Landing Golf Club

Year Built 1996
Greens Mini Verde Bermunda Grass
Architect Bill Love (1996) Ault, Clark & Associates (1996)

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Shirt with collar mandatory

Bar, Grill

Available Activities

Swimming

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in North Carolina (2019 #18)

Another good one

Fun round. Fantastic course. A tad bit slow on the pace. Members and staff welcoming and friendly.

Fantastic Course

Great deal. The course is in excellent condition. Limited amenities due to COVID-19. Friendliest staff around.
Play was a little slow on the front. Group finally let us through on #11. Beautiful course. Thank you.

Great round

Enjoyed a great round of golf with friends today at cypress landing. Greens rolled true course was in really great shape for early season golf. Looking forward to getting back down there soon for another round.Staff were extremely nice and helpful. Pace of play was enjoyable for all in our group.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our course and wonderful staff. We look forward to having you back in the future.

ILC
Commented on 05/04/2020

Thank you for your review. We take your opinions seriously, and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@cypresslandinggolf.com to discuss your concerns further.

Ducking the rain at Cypress Landing

Was expecting course to to be very wet with all the rain, but it wasn’t. It was 90 degree rule for carts which was another nice surprise. With threat of rain, it made it feel as if we were out there by ourselves. Fairways were plush and green. Some greens were a little sandy due to some maintenance I guess, but otherwise they ran pretty true. The view at hole 15 never disappoints and hole 18 is as daunting as ever. Look forward to my next round there

Don’t miss out on this golf course!

As always course conditions are phenomenal! Tee boxes, fairways and greens. Great mix of medium and short holes. With two longer holes each side. Tall pines frame each hole. Great undulation tee to green, not a flat course. When I called this morning, the nicest lady took my tee time. She asked me how my Christmas was and made me feel very welcome!

Excellent Course and Staff

This course is in excellent condition with perfect greens, great staff and food.
Rolling terrain and some challenging holes regardless of tee choice. Very pleasant views and plenty of water features. This is a very nice golfing experience. We will be back anytime we are close!

Commented on 05/04/2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Stephen! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our course and wonderful staff. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Beautiful course

This course was beautiful and in excellent shape. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back.

Awesome day

Another super round at Cypress Landing golf club ! As always dense healthy grass on greens fairways and boxes. Very good mix of easy and hard holes. Tree lined golf course full of nature . Definitely play if you’re in the area!

Golf fun!

Great day here at Cypress Landing ! Awesome conditions awesome piece of play beautiful beautiful layout and undulation !

Excellent condition!

A tree lined beauty! Topography at Cypress Landing keeps the eyes very interested from tee to green on every hole. Picking the correct line off the tee can lengthen or shorten a hole considerably. Very dense healthy turf on tees, fairways, and greens! Greens are big and sectioned off creating multiple hole location. All staff are very knowledgeable and accommodating. Pace of play was comfortable and consistent.

Cypress landing is a great course

This course isn’t beautiful, it’s set right on the Pamlico river and is in really good condition. The layout is a perfect mix of challenging and fun, is fair, and I really enjoy my time. The staff is considerate and the food was great. I definitely recommend playing there.

great course-----but snails pace

It took 2 hrs 45 minutes to play the front 9----due to high handicap retirees playing all over the course and taking way to much time looking over potential shots before making an attempt----I am an average player who can get into trouble as good as anyone but found the pace so slow, we forfeited the back 9.--------will not go back---

Commented on 12/27/2019

Yes, as at any course you can catch some slower play. I have encountered slow play here too but I play here a lot and pace of play is normally not a problem.

Golf at Cypress Landing

Course was in excellent condition. Played mid-day and the pace of play was excellent. The staff in the pro shop were very friendly and helpful.

Excellent course

As soon as I arrived the staff asked if it was my first time. After I said yes I got a thorough breakdown of the course and amenities. Played the course which is very well kept with the best greens in the area. Nice views to top it all off, I would highly recommend.

Untouched greens

Absolutely beautiful of a course. Greens look brand new, no divots, no bumps, rolls straight and true. Played two days after serious storms and was surprised when they stated it was 90’ cart rule. Couldn't even tell storms dumped over an inch of rain. Some spots were marked as do not enter and was standing water but was completely out of play. Some tee boxes weren't full of grass but not an issue what so ever. PAR 3’s are a bit of a challenge and are not short and can challenge your long iron hitters too. If i had to pick a course to play, id absolutely consider cypress.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Thank you for your review. We are so glad our course meets your expectations and hope teo see you again soon!

Washington, North Carolina