View of a green and bunkers at Riverwood Golf Club

Fairways Bermuda
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect David Postlethwait

Meadow

I hate that crappy nine holes meadowlands I would not have booked a time if I new we had to play that crap. The river view was being worked on and crappy greens. So not a good time. Y’all owe me a round in my opinion

Good round, beautiful course

Stunning and picturesque layouts every where you look. Challenging holes with interesting and unique greens. Great food and a comfortable atmosphere. We had a blast.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (919) 550-1919. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great course excellent condition perfectly manicured. Greeens fast and true. Hit it straight and you will score fairly tight. Definitely will be back..
To the grounds staff ...GREAT JOB!

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great track if you drive well

Riverwood is designed for long ball hitters off the tee. Fairly wide open but plan to use most of the clubs in your bag. Greens were fast, but readable and friendly.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (919) 550-1919 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Wow! Riverwood suprise

First time playing Riverwood GC and I was completely surprised with the quality of the course, friendly yet challenging layout, plentiful practice areas, condition of the greens, etc. Overall a fantastic value and I'll definitely play again.

Commented on 11/18/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Perfect day for golf

Perfect day...70 degrees. Course is in incredible shape. Challenging, but fair layout. The greens were unbelievably fast as they were playing their club championship this weekend. Had a putt roll off the green. But, easy to read because the putts roll so well. Better give yourself uphill putts.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, Thank you for visiting us at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Not a Fan

I am not a fan of this course, First time playing and not impressed. The pace of play was very slow. It was a Monday. The cart paths were awful and need lots of work. It has 3 nine hole courses. We played Deer Run and Meadowland. Deer Run has water on every hole and steep rolling hills. The course is very pretty and scenic. The Meadowlands has little to no water, but it is very short. The greens were fast and challenging which are great, but the course just wasn’t any fun to play. Overall, I will not play it again.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Sounds like someone shot a bad score...

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Labor Day Weekend

Had a great time at course. Great Shape and fast greens.Always a good time at Riverwood

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Not COVID friendly

Asked for a single cart and was willing to even pay for two single carts for the second individual in my foursome. Manager stated that it was not policy to allow single carts because the put “too much time” on the carts. We requested a refund because we didn’t feel comfortable riding two to a cart. They do provide a vinyl divider on some carts, but that is not enough at this time. Went to another course that allowed single carts. I will not go back to Riverwood while they still have this policy or until Covid is more under control. There are many courses to play in the area that are more concerned for their golfers than their carts. That’s where my foursome will spend our dollars.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Quality

Course was in great shape. With three 9 hole options pace of play was fantastic especially for a weekend round. Greens were rolling very well and gave you the ability to use every club in the bag playing from the tips.

Commented on 09/02/2020

Commented on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great course!

I’ve played this course a few times now and it’s never been bad. Course was in excellent condition as usual

Commented on 08/26/2020

Good But Tough Track

Have been wanting to play this course for some time and finally got the chance to do so. If you've never played it before, some of the tee shots are elevated and landing areas are hidden from view. Greens are quick but not fast. This is not only a shotmaker's course, but much more target golf than bombs away. The rough isn't awful, but wayward shots will result in tough approaches or an almost-certain bogey ( or worse) around the green. Lots of elevation changes make club selection a premium. Bring extra balls because you're going to lose a few. Clubhouse has a good selection of beers for the back nine swing lube. This course takes a few rounds before one can truly score well. Give it a shot.

Commented on 09/14/2020