Stay & Play at The Omni Homestead Resort
Enjoy championship golf in Virginia at The Omni Homestead Resort. Tee off on the Old Course, home of the nation's oldest first tee in continuous use. The course, which debuted in 1892 as a 6-hole course, boasts updates by William S. Flynn and Donald Ross. Abundant fairway contouring gives most shots a side hill, uphill, or downhill lie to smallish greens, making approach shots interesting. Abundant fairway contouring gives most shots a side hill, uphill, or downhill lie to smallish greens, making approach shots interesting.
Save more than 45% off with the Stay and Play Package which includes one round of golf, use of driving range and parking.
• One round of golf on the Old Course (per night per registered guest)
• Cart rental (cart fee will be charged for second rounds)
• Use of driving range including balls
• Complimentary club rentals
• Parking for one vehicle
• Breakfast plan available for an additional cost
• Subject to availability and blackout dates. $85 surcharge per person to play the Cascades Golf Course. Does not include arrival day. Not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other discount offers. Rates subject to change without notice. Excludes golf on arrival day.
Starting at $228 per night, double occupancy; resort charge and taxes additional