National Village Experience at Reynolds Lake Oconee
Perfect for a golf getaway with buddies or couples, The National Village Experience gives you and your guests convenient access to eat, sleep and play golf at The Landing, National, Oconee, or Preserve golf courses.
With this package, you will have one round of golf included each day, be within a short walking distance from The National Tavern, stay in our recently built National Club Cottages and have a club credit to enjoy drinks and dinner on us or a new shirt from one of our award-winning golf shops.
- Luxury accommodations in a four-bedroom, four-bathroom National Club Cottage
- $100 Golf Shop & Dining Credit for the group for each night of stay
- One round of golf per person for each night of stay**
- Replay rounds available at special rates***
- Price includes cart fees and unlimited use of practice facilities
- Southern-Style Breakfast included each morning at Eighty8 Kitchen+Cocktails
- Complimentary Wifi and access to The Landing Fitness Center
- Guests staying at Reynolds Lake Oconee have privileged access to Reynolds Kingdom of Golf for Instruction & Club Fitting, and Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds for a world-class sporting clay experience****
*“Starting from” pricing based on 4 guests staying in a 4-bedroom National Cottage during non-peak season. Prices vary based on number of guests and accommodation options. All packages include breakfast for each guest and daily housekeeping.
**Accommodations, course replay and choice of courses are all based on availability. Rates do not include applicable state and local tax, gratuities or service fees and are subject to change. Peak season is 3/15-7/14 & 9/1-11/30. Non-Peak season is 7/15-8/31 & 12/1-3/14. Blackout dates may apply. *An $85 signature course fee for The Oconee course is applied to the first round of the day and includes a forecaddie to further enhance your experience.
***Replay rates for advanced booking is $99 for non-signature courses & $149 for The Oconee course. Replay rates for same day booking is $30 for non-signature courses & $50 for The Oconee course. Replays are not allowed if playing a non-signature course first and then booking at a signature course.
****Access to Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade and Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds is by appointment only and additional fees apply.
Starting from $359 per person/per night*