Style Links/Traditional

Located east of Nashville in Mount Juliet, Pine Creek Golf Course claims to have the most well maintained greens in the area as well as some of the most affordable rates. The layout offers different challenges on the front and back nines for a diverse round. The first nine are links holes that tumble across rolling terrain while the back nine has a more traditional design with tighter fairways that require greater accuracy and strong iron play. The signature hole is the par-3 sixth, a hole generously framed with trees that crosses a large water hazards. It is a fair test for players of all skill levels but it was also designed with playability in mind. More seasoned golfers will find many risk-reward opportunities but beginners the forced carries won't punish beginners.

Pine Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1995
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bent
Architect Neil Carson

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Dress code Proper golf attire required. Jeans are permissible, no cut offs.

Nice Greens

This is the 3rd time playing this course, the first two were nothing to write home about. Now, this time around is a different story. The fairways(Bermuda) were dormant but played just fine and the greens(green)were very nice and rolled rather quick(unlike the practice green). Not an overly long or difficult course but fun to play, Pine Creek has a nice variety of holes, doglegs both ways on par 4’s, long and short par 3’s, and a couple reachable par 5’s if you bust a good one off the tee.
I will definitely be back, used GN Hot Deal - GolfPass+ Member $15.50 w/cart - this was a 12pm time Dec 11th and didn’t even use a Promo Code - can’t beat it.
Played Black tees @ 6500ish, 84 had 2 3 putts, 1 water penalty and about 10 terrible shots. This is a course you can score on if your playing well. My buddy shot 91, struggled on 5 holes, 4 doubles and a triple.
I recommend playing Pine Creek
Enjoy your round

Won't go back to Pine Creek

My husband and I are average golfers and play about once a week on weekends. We played Pine Creek about 4 years ago when we first started golfing and didn't like it then. However, after seeing the reviews, we decided to try it again - only to discover that we still don't like the course. the main problem for us was that balls kept getting lost - both in the fairway and just off. There were too many leaves all over the course - plus unless your ball was brightly colored it was almost impossible to see it in the grass just off the fairway. We lost about 18 balls yesterday.

So slow

Had 4 groups on last 10 hold had to wait avg 10 mins per shot on a Tuesday

Wouldn’t recommend

A 5 some in front of us and behind us . Marshal did nothing about it . Looked like they all knew each other
No sand in sand traps just rock and dirt or grass grown over . This is a poor golf coarse to be in the Mt. Juliet area . Very disappointed and seemed the front desk guy could careless we was there . Would ask for money back if I could

Paid for round then said I couldn’t play

I paid for a hot deal online and then was told I couldn’t play. Some guy at the front desk said they don’t have hot deals at the time slot that was online that I already paid for and said I could not play. What kind of customer service is that ? Also it was just to fill a foursome. They already had a 3 some filled for that slot. It’s a shame cuz I’ve played here dozens of times over the years BUT WILL NOT be back. Just very poor customer service and with so many good golf courses around to choose from I would think you would accommodate your customers better

Mid day round

Nice clean clubhouse and facilities
Pace was great played 18 in 2:45. Fairways the best I have seen ever seen them.

Plays Once a year

Fun coarse

It was a great afternoon of golf. I do wish that the “off course” OB were trimmed back a bit. I lost a lot of balls just off the edge of the course

Quiet, Scenic Course

I've played this course several times through the years. The bentgrass greens were in good condition and have weathered the hot temperatures well. I was disappointed by the number of unrepaired ball marks, however. This isn't the course's fault; it just seems most Middle TN golfers don't bother to repair their marks.
We played our round in 4 hours, 10 minutes. This is not bad, but would have been 30 to 40 minutes quicker had a foursome let us play through (I played in a twosome).
The course was in generally good condition except for the sand traps. It appears they are giving up on them -- most of the sand was washed out and it looked like they haven't been groomed in months.

Great course and great value for your money!

Pine Creek Golf Course is one of the best golf courses that I have played in the surrounding Nashville area! Friendly clubhouse staff and I highly recommend this course!

The course bunkers were all considered ground under repair all of them had growth and hadn't been kept I felt that $50 price tag for a course with all bunkers under repair was a bit much...should have discounted the green fees otherwise course was wide open and fun to play

Good course.

Have not seen Pine Creek on Golfnow in a while. Fairways and tee boxes in good shape. Greens in very good shape. Will return in the future.

Good course. Too expensive.

Cool layout. Greens are in good shape. Not a $60 golf course. Hermitage is $70 and they provide a $70 golf course with excellent conditions, GPS on carts, and all the range balls you can hit included in the price.
TIP FROM THE PROSHOP:
Sharply raising your rate may seem a way to quickly raise revenue. Unfortunately, in most cases you will see a long term loss. Due to less return business and people with a more affordable course closer to home.
You got to make em want to come back. At $60. I dont want to go back.

Friendly staff, nice club house and good course. A long distance between some holes if you are a walker. Bunkers are a mess so stay out of them. We will return - good course for the money.

Memorial Day Golf

Pine Creek is a decent layout with several decent golf holes. The course is in decent condition except for the sand bunkers. They are in a word “unplayable” with very little sand, some looked like they had been under repair for awhile. They hadn’t been groomed at all as far as I could tell and I took three drops due to their condition.
The greens were very inconsistent from a speed standpoint. The practice green was very slow which didn’t translate to greens on the course.
I got a discount and that was why i played.
It’s a good track yet if it was completely cared for it could be a much better experience.

Mjbeard - Pine Creek Golf Course May 26 2019

The greens were fast and in excellent condition and playability. Each hole fairways were in very good condition as the past week temperature was at 85 "F" and higher. The sand traps are being reworked.

I would highly recommend Pine Creek as a Five Star Golf Course Destination!

Pine Creek GC may 16/2019

Poor bunker condition but who cares, just don't get into one!
Greens were generally large, smooth and fast.. Above the hole is not the place to be. Fairways were very wide and forgiving. Could have used a little more grass fluff because the lies were tight.

Fun layout, overpriced.

This course has a fun design. Greens are in great shape, probably aerated a couple weeks ago, theyre almost healed.

My problem is just with the price. $60 for 18 to play a course whose fairways and roughs are like a public park course. Conditions are similar to McCabe. $32 to just play 9, you can pay less to play 18 at nicer courses. I guess they’ve spent a lot renovating this course so they’re trying to get their money back, but it’s a little excessive.

I like the course, and would love to go back. Just compared to other courses, way too pricey. Greystone is incredible and you can play 18 for $45.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee