Located only minutes away from downtown Tampa, Rogers Park Golf Course offers easy access to Tampa International Airport and also the beautiful beaches of Tampa Bay. Although it has a convenient location near many attractions, it is secluded from the noise of busy streets and neighborhoods since the Hillsborough River almost completely surrounds it. The scenic golf course has water hazards coming into play on several holes and there are sand bunkers throughout. In addition to the course, Rogers Park is known for their extensive practice facilities. They boast of having one of Tampa's finest driving ranges and their three-hole course provides excellent short game practice.

Rogers Park Golf Course

Year Built 1952
Architect Ron Garl (1976)

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Clubhouse

Muni with history! Take time to dig in a read the course history!

Greens were the slowest i have ever played in my life. Sanded last week after sanding in June I was told. Back nine has an impressive layout! Friendly Staff

Lawn mowers please

I love this course but maintenance is needed. The greens were very Sandy the fairways were good the second cut you look for your ball all day long. Great track but needs maintenance.

Punched greens and their partner shaggy rough

No aeration alert from golfnow.com....fairways and layout are solid ...tee boxes need some leveling .the rough is US Open fluffy...will play again just caught it at a bad time

Serenity in the city

Rogers Park is a gem of a track nestled next to the Hillsborough River. No houses, no distractions, all pure golf. Really enjoy this place and the staff are always friendly. Greens can get away from them at times but they’re in good shape at this point. My son and I really enjoy this course.

Rough shape

This course has potential to be okay but it has been neglected it seems like. Fairways Ok, bunkers not maintained at all, greens were some of the worst I’ve played on..all in all the course is in rough shape. Prices are through the roof for the condition of the course, should be an $18 dollar course max in my opinion. Again, could be a decent track..just needs a lot of TLC.

Uneven Greens

I know Covid has made course maintenance difficult, but the uneven and lumpy greens are signs of long-term problems. I had virtually no putts roll true all day, and I can roll the ball.
I won’t be going back anytime soon.

Awesome course!

Great course, great atmosphere! The course is in good condition and the pace of play was great.

Florida Advisor

Not bad at all

It was really hard to fully review this course because I played when the greens were punched a little over a week ago. It was hard to judge the speed of the greens While playing not only because they were punched but because there were some holes where they were healing quicker than others. Most fairways were in really good shape, other than a couple on the front that were also recovering from recent maintenance. The course has a great layout for a city course. The back 9 features some challenging home that require you to play over water. Every employee was very friendly. One perk of the course is that they allow walkers, while many other courses in the area do not. I had a great time and would say that this golf course is worth a play.

Hidden gem

I’ve been courious about this course for some time and I can’t believe that no one has written a review in two years. Despite some negative (old) reviews I played here as a single on a Monday afternoon. The staff was friendly and the course was busier than I expected. I got to the 1st tee just as a threesome arrived and they let me play through. After a dead hook into the woods I was on my way. The course condition was far better then imagined. Tee boxes were well maintained and most if not all the fairways were plush leaving your ball setting up nicely. For me, a high handicapper, the greens were tough with a lot of angulation, but fun. There were also some tight lie chips around the green that were challenging. The back nine is very scenic with lots of wildlife roaming in ponds, it makes you forget that your basically on a city course. This course was in better shape than a lot of higher dollar courses in the area. I will play it again.

Trees down everywhere form the hurricane three weeks before. Played a little soft

Trees blocked many cart paths, plus others downed around the course. But the layout and greens were nice. Being soft made the length seem quite a bit longer than usual. But great value booking on teeoff.com...

Worst experience I ever had

I'm getting married tomorrow so I wanted to bring my groomsmen out for a round and we reserved two tee times two weeks ago and we showed up early to hit balls at the range and when we went around to the first tee two minutes before our first tee time there were 7 carts and 14 people who had never played before. We asked the starter to let us play at our tee time and he immediately became disrespectful because he assumed "us young guys" were just trying to get our way at "the expense of the nice old folks who come here all the time." He must have said over 10 times "you can't win if you argue with me" then we handed him our starting slip with the tee time we said and he still let 14 people who did not reserve a tee time go ahead of us. This would not have been completely upsetting but the immediate disrespect the starter showed was uncalled for. He was in his 50s or 60s and we are all in our 20s and that seemed to be enough for him to not like us. I will never go to this course again.

Great shape!

The city courses (Rocky point, rogers park, and the Babe) have really come a long way. The greens and fairways at rogers are better than almost all the more expensive (exclusive) courses that i have played the last few months. Keep up the good work. Rocky Point is also in fantastic shape. Grill food is good and the beer is cold.

Commented on 11/23/2016

Just played there yesterday and the course is still in great shape although a little dry. Greens are very fast. Pins were in some ridiculous spots. The only downside is that there is no ranger and it's essentially a free for all on the 1st and 10th tees. I made the turn and found two groups ahead of me that were not ahead of me on the front. That seems to be a continual problem.

Wet horrible maintenance staff

The course was extremely wet and to complicate things even worse the maintenance staff would mow grass while you were trying to hit your ball and mow up near you while you were putting. Absolutely horrible golf outing today.

Fall Day at Rogers Park

Course recovering from severe rainfall from prior two weeks. Always a challenging track and nice staff.

very wet course

the course was very wet.alot of lost balls due to the wetness of the ground,sand traps were like hitting of cement.some fairways were nice and so weren't the greens.tee boxes could use alot of work

Do not go here !

It's downtown in onve the most ghetto places I've very been to . Friend had his iPhone stolen off the cart seat by pants saggin guys riding bikes down the course . Fairways weren't fairways and greens were extremely slow

Temple Terrace, Florida