Jack Frost National Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Fairways Grass
Greens Grass
Golf Season Year round. High Season: May 16th - October 23rd
Architect Terry LaGree (2007)

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover

19th Hole Specials 7

First time golfing here and was very impressed. They just aerated the greens and to me it hardly effect the roll of the ball. great time......

Commented on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad that you had a great experience with us and looking forward to having you back at Jack Frost again soon.

Worth the trip

Actually played this course 2 weeks in a row since we enjoyed it so much the 1 st time. This week the greens firmed up and were faster than last week. Had to keep balls below the hole which is difficult since the undulating greens can’t be read from the fairway. We have been the 1st group out so we are able to breeze through. Fairways are wide but course isn’t too forgiving when you hit errant shots. A couple blind shots off the tees can lead to lost balls if you don’t know the course. Still haven’t figured out tee shot off hole 10. Hole length misleading since many long holes are downhill and might need something other than driver which makes it more of a position course than a bombers course. Great range and practice area. Indoor and outdoor food.

Commented on 10/16/2019

That's awesome! Thanks for playing 36 holes with us. Our track is strategic and an appropriate challenge for golfers of all ages and skills. We hope you make it back to Jack Frost again soon. Thanks!

My brother calls it the Mecca of golf we drive 2.5 hours to play this majestic course what a beautiful but challenging layout. Awesome course and staff

Commented on 10/16/2019

That's a great nickname! We love to hear that. Thank you for making the long trip and for the 5 star review, Peter! We hope to see you and your brother back again soon.

Great course layout!

One of the better golf venues in northeastern Pennsylvania. A wide variety of tee boxes to suit any handicap player. Generous fairways and large greens that were well manicured and rolled true. The course is carved out of the natural terrain of the Pocono mountains and provides the opportunity to reward good shot making.

Great Day, Fun Course

What a great day we had! Very nice greeting, staff member brought a cart to our car before we even got out! Friendly, helpful.

Easy check-in, nice putting green, and off we went. We had fun!
Some greens were tough, some were big! Tricky doglegs, uphill, downhill, quiet and peaceful.

Only one hole we didn't like...so we'd play that one differently next time. A few tee boxes need some TLC.

If you haven't played it, go do it! You'll enjoy it. Great deals in the pro shop, nice quick service at the turn. We'll definitely go back again.

Commented on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon. Have a great day!

Jack Frost got a pallet of my golfballs

It started as a glorious morning. Dew on the grass. Birds chirping. Sun with a ambient glow. Then i grabbed a golf club. A thunderstorm came, but no rain or thunder. The bushes reached out and swallowed my golf balls whole. Bunkers moved based on my position in the fairway, after I punched and and took two unplayables. Oh I made a birdie or two. But, the golf course would immediately give me the dikembe no no finger on the next hole. Long story short, golf course nice, my game no so nice. Play here but beware of Mr. FROST stealing your golf balls

Commented on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon. Hope you play better next time, and that you have a great day!

The course is in excellant shape. The staff was friendly. I had to rent clubs and they were great, almost new. I can't wait to play Jack Frost National again.

Commented on 07/24/2019

Thanks for your 4 star review. We hope you come back and see us again soon.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi Mike, thank you so much for your review. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon. Have a great day!

Great course only equaled by it’s great staff!!! Enjoyed the whole package

Highly recommend

Very good course, I highly recommend you play this course, especially if you are a good to very good player, although less experienced players should enjoy it, also.

Commented on 07/24/2019

Thanks for your review and feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed the course and think others of any skill level will too. Hope to see you back again sometime soon.

Worst golf expierence ever.

Let me start by saying that I have never left a bad review for anything ever. I traveled to the Pocono's from the Philadelphia area to play with some old friends. We made a 12:30 tee time this past Saturday. When we went to check in we were informed by the attendant that our time was bumped to 1 o'clock. We didn't tee off until 1:30 because they said that they were backed up due to it being cart path only because of wet conditions. Ok, that's understandable. When we approached the 1st tee box at 1:30 we were behind another foursome and an outing of about 20 woman. The round took 5 hours and 45 minutes! Horrible! When I was pulling out of the lot I overheard another customer complaining to one of the staff. instead of the staff member just apologizing and possibly offering some sort of rain check he had the guts to say that they were right on time. And preceded to defend the idea that a 5 hour 45 minute round was what should be expected. All he had to do was apoligize. From the first hole on we would arrive at the next hole to find 2 groups waiting to tee off. It was clear that they overbooked the course based on the conditions, to try and make as much money as they could. Very, very, bad!

Great course, not the best proshop

Great layout in flawless condition. Green was lightening fast and good shape. Pin placement was US open Sunday.
Starter and cart crew are super friendly but pros hop guy was worst ever.

This course is AWESOME.

Nothing bad to say about this course. Great layout, friendly and helpful staff, overall great experience. I would recommend this course to everyone!! One of my new favorites. !!!

Somehow I had a career round (68) so I guess if I wrote a bad review I would be an idiot. The fairways were fairly generous and in good condition. Greens were smooth and true(6 birdies). Every hole was its own. Spectacular layout. Needed to work the ball both ways. Played 6300 yds. Plenty for over 50 crowd. Elevation changes challaging. Rangefinder with slope would have been helpful.

Amazing Conditions

Played the course on a Saturday and conditions, pace and overall experience were amazing!!
Staff was super friendly and very informative. Felt like a member from the time I arrived until the moment I left.
Clubhouse isn't the best but wow others should take notice...they have everything you could want and some exceptional sales and Awesome selection. Staff was very informative and made sure you knew about all the offerings....Kudos
F&B was very good and the new pavilion bar is Great!! Views for miles and the girl were excellent.
Course was in amazing condition everything was mowed out nicely and bunkers were groomed. Greens were fast and true probably rolling close to 12....just wish golfers would fix their ball marks.
Pace of play was good for a busy Saturday and saw the ranger many times and he was very friendly. I have heard complaints about the rangers being pushy but they were professional a did a great job.
Kudos the the staff for a great day and experience....my group hopes to return many more times!!

Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania
Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900