The Links of Naples

Blue (W) 61 3321 yards 59.6 96
Scorecard for The Links of Naples
Gold M: 60.5/98 329 171 316 118 153 203 282 295 191 2058 286 182 132 305 162 140 182 345 193 1927 3985
Black M: 58.7/95 288 141 276 108 140 175 270 275 164 1837 270 165 122 298 152 140 171 320 171 1809 3646
Blue M: 58.4/89 W: 59.6/96 255 125 261 81 120 160 257 255 123 1637 251 155 112 285 142 119 152 313 155 1684 3321
Red W: 58.2/90 230 96 251 75 95 150 251 234 97 1479 236 145 102 263 103 110 140 290 140 1529 3008

Year Built 2000

The Course was in great shape and very affordable

We played the golf course last week and it was in great condition. Everyone at the course were extremely pleasant. The price was very reasonable, maybe the reason they were so busy. Going back again next week. Great place.

linksofnaples
Commented On 02/21/2017

Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. It's great to hear you enjoyed your visit to our course. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed our staff and prices. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Aqua Training At It's Best

Hidden from view (almost) between Naples and Marco Island, is a small, well kept executive course of about four thousand yards from the back tees. I have played here on several occasions and the course has always been in good condition from tee through green. There is a fair amount of water but not usually in play. The greens typically run about 9 or 10 on the Stimp meter. The practice area is a bit small but the 'range' is a pond, of course the range balls are floaters. The practice putting surface is only about 1,000 square feet but putt close to the same speed as the course greens and can be crowded with a foursome putting.

Most of the staff are nice and smile as they speak and thank you for your patronage.

On your visit to the Naples/Marco area take time to enjoy the aqua range and sharpen your short game at The Links of Naples.

bad day

had a problem with the golf course went to discuss it with the staff and was treated so poorly I will never go back to that course the disrespectful scott the general manager is quite rude if you go in with an issue you will be treated poorly it's his way or no way p.s look out for the mowers they dont care if your trying too play they just keep mowing the grass with no concern about the players there is no guide lines concerning the players and the mowers they just pretend you not there

linksofnaples
Commented On 12/02/2015

We're truly sorry to hear about your past experience here. We sincerely value your feedback and hope you'll come back to give our course another shot - we know we can impress you next time around.

Nice Open Fast Course for Beginners

If you get to this course early you can fly through 18 holes in 3 1/2 hours. It is a fantastic course and usually has deals at and under $30. It has a bunch of par threes and is a smaller course, but is very open. There are no par fives. I love that there are no buildings, cars, or other obstacles around for my slices and hooks. :) you can swing freely with no worries. you can rent a set of clubs if your buddy doesn't have some for $25. There is a driving range that you can hit into the water and a few small islands. Buckets of balls start at three dollars.very fun course

Great for short game

Nice course for working on your short game. No par 5's with lots of par 3 holes. Great option for the money!

great course for an affordable price

Very affordable and well maintained course. Greens are fast, starter a little grumpy. Nice cold beer at hole 19.

Excellent value

My wife and I played this house for the first. The house was not busy and so the starter allowed us to play as a twosome. We had a great time. We will definitely be back. We will also try the night golf.

Short course good for iron play

Met a wonderful couple Marty and Marilyn from Boston. Made the round delightful

Night golfers beware of mosquitos!

I decided to take one of the last tee times for night golf, and I'm glad I did it. That being said, I wouldn't do it again. No amount of insect repellant is enough to avoid being eaten alive. Playing under the lights is an experience that every golfer should get. The greens were hard as a rock, and the fairways had quite a bit of weeds on them. The course is very short, and playing from the tips I was only able to hit my driver on 17, and I drove the green. They let their employees play after the last group, which was fine until one of them decided to tee off behind me(not from an actual tee box). As I am waggling I hear "look out" and notice him hit his ball right past me into the water! He acted like I did something wrong! He then decided he was playing that hole with me. Luckily he left at the turn. My advice: lots of insect repellant regardless of what time you play, cheap and easy course but okay early in the day, and bring a range finder(the distances they have everywhere are wayyyy wrong).

Plays Twice a year

First timer

Very enjoyable...pretty course...liked the many par 3's...saw an alligator in one of the ponds...clean course and friendly staff...

Great value

Good executive course with some challenging holes. Pretty crowded because of popularity. Rangers need to watch pace of play. Love the lights!

Slowest course in the world!

Played with husband and paired up with two other guys. Not only was course incredibly and brutally slow, people working in pro shop left a lot to be desired and incredibly rude. Would never recommend anyone but a rank amateur who has never hit a golf ball to play. Spend your money elsewhere.

Links

Course better condition than last year but it was a 4 hr round

Nice Executive Course

Well maintained executive course. About 3850 from the tips, Par 61. Longest Par 4 is about 325. Many par 3s. The pace of play was on the slow side, probably because of the number of par 3 holes, and having to wait for the greens to clear, although we had to wait on every tee box.

Bad Ranger

The lady ranger on the back nine told me to speed up based on her seeing me chip out from between trees on the 10th hole. She based her request on the premise that I "didn't hit the ball far." I confess that my shot could have been better, but I was able to get the ball into the open. Moreover, the truth of the matter was that there was a back up of at least 3-5 minutes on every hole we played. My next shot following her admonition was the approach to the 10th green from about 100 yards. I hit it well, landing it on the green, and she let out a whoop of approval. We continued to wait at least 3-5 minutes each on holes 11 thru 18. This lady ranger was clearly wrong and apparently oblivious to the wait at each hole. She also clearly doesn't understand the game of golf.

Very enjoyable!

I am from Chicago where they just had 12" of snow, and the temperature is 4 degrees, so any golf for me on February 3rd. Is GREAT! I am not a real good golfer so this was a fun course for me. I haven't done it but you can play at night here, supposedly well lit up at night. Try it, you'll like it!

Good short course

Interesting short course to work on your irons game. A couple of holes could use a driver but it's mainly an irons course, no par 5's all par 3's and 4's. No houses surround it.

cheap and easy, well maintained

moved right along, no real delays. Straight hitters will like this course.

ease of check in

nice starter course, for snow birds. greens a little shaggy. pace of play good

the help there was SAD

VERY RUDE would not recommend how to enjoy a round of golf is very hard

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018