Yucaipa Valley Golf Course
Scorecard for Yucaipa Valley Golf Club
Blue M: 72.3/129 402 539 178 418 417 374 489 155 390 3362 388 432 360 181 550 429 182 517 402 3441 6803
Blue/White M: 70.8/125 402 539 144 372 374 374 489 155 348 3197 388 389 360 137 550 387 150 517 402 3280 6477
White M: 68.9/121 W: 75.3/134 359 494 144 372 374 334 464 113 348 3002 346 389 360 137 550 387 150 517 402 3238 6240
Whitw/Red M: 65.5/113 315 439 144 323 313 334 435 113 287 2703 290 332 325 137 450 344 132 418 302 2730 5433
Red M: 64.9/111 W: 70.9/119 315 439 118 323 313 304 435 95 287 2629 290 332 261 115 450 344 132 418 302 2644 5273

Year Built 2000
Greens Rye Grass

Single Allowed No

Pippy Squeek

excellent service, for golfer info, greens are slower than a couple years ago.

Returning????

The course still needs a little TLC!! The rack rate is way too high for this course. $59.00!. I still recommend the course. Check for yourself it’s just ok for me.

Commented On 07/09/2019

Hello Ray. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Weekend Mornings at Yucaipa

This is my home course, I play roughly once a week. The course is in good condition right now, but unfortunately not all of the staff members are helpful. There’s two pros that work in the shop and a few different women. One of the pros is very nice/helpful, the other is frankly the opposite. Some days are better than others, but the unhappy pro always seems to feel burdened anytime you come in. There are a couple of new kids helping in the office, they don’t really think I’m their feet too well. All of the ladies are very nice whenever I play in the afternoons after work (when the pros are gone). The course is in great condition, and majority of the staff are nice, but some things can always be better.

Commented On 06/28/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! The course is in great shape still and we would love to have you out here. We continue our training programs with all staff members to ensure everyone has their best experience with us.

Nice neighborhood fun course

Beautiful day, course in good shape for having so much recent rain. Pace a little slow, we were a foursome behind a foursome that was extremely slow, had to wait almost every hole. No marshalls out to speed them up. Twosome hitting in to us.

Commented On 05/28/2019

tmfschwartz, thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate you spending your Friday with us. We are sorry your round was not as fast as it could have been. We will continue to monitor everyone's pace of play to ensure everyone has the best experience possible.

Great conditions

We were the 1st group out and the course was in good shape greens were lush and sticking

Commented On 05/24/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! Have your tried our new menu in the clubhouse?
If you haven't the off the smoker plates are very tasty.

fairways were rough and many of the greens had a strange grass growing on them. They rolled fast if you were above the hole. overall it was a perfect "weather" day and it was fun to get out and play.

Commented On 04/29/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Yucaipa Valley and for the 3 stars. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had an enjoyable experience otherwise, so we hope this improved your overall experience with us. Thank you for your choosing our course, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Challenging Course-poor customer service

We’ve played this course 3-4 times. It was in fair to good condition today. The greens had been aerated and they were fast. It’s a nice public course but I have one major problem with the staff. Every time I’ve played here the staff checking us in treated us, a Golf Now player, like I was a second class golfer and I was Lucky to be playing there. The feeling was very condescending. That is very disrespectful. My wife and I are retired corporate professionals and believe me, we play at a lot better and smaller courses than this one and I’ve never been treated so disrespectful. I have a choice where I play. They need to retrain their staff to be friendly and to treat everyone who plays there with more courtesy and respect. I mean the guy talked down to us when We checked in. I walked to the counter and gave my name and tee time the the guys said “You people who buy on line have to wait your turn. You don’t get any special perks because you buy on line. You will start at your assigned tee time and not sooner.” Then I said hello!! Wow!! Be ware!! Their customer service Sucks!! This has happened more than once. So, it’s the culture of the course and management to me.

Commented On 05/24/2019

Hi, we are so sorry your experience with us wasn't up to standard. We see all golfers as the same regardless of the platform they had booked on. It is our mission to provide every customer with the best experience every time they come play with us. Please reach out to me at info@yucaipavalleygolf.com to discuss this situation further.

was ok. the greens were punched. wasn't indicated on golf now. the summer grass is coming all over.

Commented On 05/24/2019

stuey1963, thank you for bring your business to us. We would love to invite you back out to play as the course is in excellent condition. Please give us another chance in the near future so we can earn that 5th star.

the greens were sanded, that wasn't mentioned on the website, nor was it mentioned when we checked in!

Commented On 04/12/2019

Hello billy5400. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but will use your feedback to improve upon your overall experience with us. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Got charged too much.

I feel that i got changed to much i got charged
24.00 for the booking and when i got to the golf course the charged me 42.00 . That was more
The more then the regular price.

Good Value for the Money

Golfed this course a few times and always enjoy the round. Course in not bad shape for winter conditions. Staff are always friendly. Good value for the money.

Commented On 05/24/2019

Casperboots, if you are in the area during the summer, we love to invite you back out here to see how good the course is right now. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Helpful staff

When I asked the club pro about the green speed and how they were playing, he was very helpful with his advise.

Commented On 05/24/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! The greens are still rolling really well and true. Looking forward to seeing you back out here soon!

Yucaipa Valley

Always a fun course. The fairways are dormant the green were as fast as I've played this year.

Commented On 05/24/2019

BigBrown555, next you are in the area please stop by the restaurant and try some of our new food offerings. Looking forward to seeing you out here!

Commented On 05/24/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Great value

This course is always consistent. Good track, good price and and friendly staff.

As usual it took 2 1/2 hours to play the front nine so I left after nine holes. The course has many areas where apparently the sprinkler lines are leaking so they are quagmires. Save your money and play elsewhere.

Great round

A little pricey, but worth it. It was actually kind of weird. Played at 739am on a Sunday with perfect weather and never had anyone in front of us or behind. Played with 3 players in 3.5 hours. The bunkers are tough because they dont have actual sand in most of them but everything else was good.

Bring your own food and drink because we saw the beverage cart once on about 14.

Not sure why it was a ghost town, maybe price, but it was great to play a fast round. Will definitely try it again soon.

Super Fast Greens

If your looking for challenging fast greens, then this is the place for you. The greens here are much faster than anything I have encountered recently, making it very challenging. They were calling me "Three Putt Bill" today.

Coarse condition

The coarse was in good condition. The greens were great compared to surrounding coarses.

Grampa and Grandson Golf outing

Overall a fun day but hotter than recent days. Still had fun taking grandson of 6 years old to learn the game of golf.

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020