Coyote Springs Golf Club

Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.
Scorecard for Coyote Springs Golf Club
Black M: 76.8/149 417 575 228 444 585 393 481 233 439 3795 438 564 185 424 450 375 607 170 463 3676 7471
Blue M: 72.8/144 374 518 185 420 539 368 418 219 410 3451 383 542 164 401 413 345 578 155 375 3356 6807
White M: 70.6/139 W: 77.4/148 343 483 163 359 516 343 394 196 346 3143 358 517 122 378 387 325 525 140 320 3072 6215
Gold M: 65.5/121 W: 73.0/139 343 448 163 359 429 276 306 163 346 2833 300 485 122 325 352 325 503 140 320 2872 5705
Red W: 69.8/131 277 448 127 298 429 276 306 163 281 2605 300 485 107 325 352 276 503 100 235 2683 5288

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

Commented On 2019-01-14T15:27:38.000+00:00

Thanks for the 5-stars! We appreciate you choosing our course and hope to see you again soon at Coyote Springs Golf Club. #CoyoteSpringsGC

No Ranger?

Single, ran into 4 Asian Women on 2nd green, waited on every shot until 5 teebox when I just had to skip the hole drive right by them on the fairway and go to #6, I was pulling up to tee box on 3 while their 1st lady had not teed off. was going fine caught another group on 8 ( no big deal was a pair playing along fine) got to # 10 teebox and I would have been the 5th group on the hole. There was a group on the green, another waiting in the fairway and I would have been the 3rd group waiting on the teebox. NO RANGER ANYWHERE?? Not having time for a 3 hour back 9 I just went back to the club house. Told the pro shop and the could have gave a crap. Said sorry. Will no longer make the 1 hour drive out to this course. By the way there were 11 cars in the parking lot and all trying to play #10 I guess.....

Great price for a course with pure conditions

The drive to this course from Vegas is pretty sketch as it's 75 mph one lane each way for 25+ miles with no barrier between you and oncoming traffic. But the course is amazing and really well designed. Views from the teeboxes are great and will make you want to play the tips. Great shots may not be rewarded if you aren't familiar with the greens as they may roll down some of the steep sloping greens far from the pin. The scorecard is A+ showing the pin placement locations. Would definitely play again.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/10/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us, and we appreciate your comments on our course views and design. Come back to Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon!

Beautiful and challenging

Very scenic

Great layout

30+ Handicappers will love it if they are not worried about their score.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/06/2018:
Thanks for the kind feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the views and challenge of our course. Come see us at Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon!

Amazing experience!

We came as a threesome from northern Wisconsin to get two rounds of golf in over the course of the extended weekend. It was an absolutely phenomenal golfing experience, a trip of a lifetime. When I first heard it was a 45 minute drive from our hotel in Vegas I was a little bummed out it was so far off the beaten path, but the drive is amazingly beautiful and it is actually pretty cool to be so far out there without anything in sight. I'm a pretty novice golfer but I have golfed some really nice courses over my playing days and this is most definitely my favorite course that I have ever played. The views are simply amazing in the course was in such pristine condition for being December. My buddies and I plan on making this course a yearly event we were left so impressed. My only fear is that if nothing gets built around there soon the course might not be able to sustain itself in the future, that's just pure speculation but I think there must've been plans originally to have developed a community around that course and it just never happened.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/10/2018:
Thanks for the stellar feedback and 5-star review! On behalf of all of us at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your first experience with us and we can't wait to welcome you all back next year. Thanks for making the trip!

Good course

Worth the trip. Good conditions, challenging and scenic. Only con, maybe put some more yardage indicators out there. Didn’t have range finder

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/05/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback! All of your comments have been shared with our staff for potential improvements, but we're glad to hear we could offer you an enjoyable golf experience here at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We hope to have you back again soon!

Dress in layers

Fantastic course in the middle of nowhere. Actually, this Jack Nicklaus course is only 50 minutes north of Las Vegas, but truly, there is nothing around. That said, this course is well worth the drive and isolation. I recommend that players dress in layers as a perfect November golf day became cold and windy in a heartbeat. This course is so beautiful and challenging that I plan on returning everytime I vacation in Las Vegas.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 12/03/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we look forward to seeing you on your future visits to the area. Join us for another great round soon!

Challenging Course

This was a well-maintained, very challenging course.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/03/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club, as well as the challenge. Come back soon!

Worth the Drive

Was a little apprehensive because the course was 45 miles north Last Vegas in the middle of nowhere. But, the drive was worth it. Course was nearly empty when I arrived. Greeted by very friendly staff and paired with two other golfers. Course was in excellent condition. Fairways lush and greens were fast and treacherous with severe contours. Fairways were generaous but bunkers surrounding the greens were penal. Layout was very nice and surrounding mountains and desert provided nice backdrop. Would highly recommend a drive North to play this hidden gem.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 11/29/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear we could provide you with a valuable first golf experience at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Georgia Advisor

AWESOME Course in good Condition

This was my first time playing Coyote Springs. I loved the course and the challenge it presented.

The course has many stern challenges (huge, challenging bunkers, rolling fairways, quick greens, water, etc.). The course plays like a links course with many humps, valleys, and undulations in the fairways along with very few trees and lots and lots of wind.

Very nice practice area (range balls included in greens fees) and putting green.

Fairways are lush and full. Bunkers need some work. There is nice sand in the bunkers, but most bunkers had the fabric liner of the bunkers showing and in play when in the bunkers. There are tons of large, challenging bunkers around the course (typical of a Jack Nicklaus designed course).

The greens are quick and challenging with lots of slopes and undulations.. The staff was very friendly and helpful and wanted to share tips and information about their great course.

If you are in Las Vegas at ANY time the course is waiting and ready for you to try it out. You will not be disappointed. Many beautiful vistas and the course (other than the bunkers) was in fantastic condition.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 11/03/2018:
Thanks for this amazing feedback and 5-star review! On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Awesome

I have played resort courses all over the US. This was by far the best course I have ever played. The design, the maintainance everything was incredible. My wife played with me. The red tees were set up to be fair for a woman (finally).

The beauty of the place is just stunning.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 11/03/2018:
Thanks for the kind feedback and 5-star review! On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we're glad to hear you and your wife enjoyed your first rounds with us. We truly appreciate your comments and hope we have the chance to welcome you both back again soon.

Nice "desert course"

Nicely designed course with some challenging holes. Long distances between clubhouse/course and some the holes; so cart is recommended.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 10/29/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to have you back again soon.

Challenging but moderte

Great ground crew that keep the play flowing. Excellent fairways and overall course in great condition. Bunkers challenging but the sand is easily manageable.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 10/16/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-stars! We hope you enjoyed your recent round with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club. Come back soon!
California Advisor

Great Day at Coyote Springs

This course never disappoints. You can usually get some excellent deals here which makes it well worth the drive from Vegas. Was in great shape from tee to green, pace of play was excellent, and the staff very friend. Will be back in the future.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 10/16/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-stars! We truly appreciate your comments as they are shared with our staff and are glad to hear we can provide you with a valuable golf experience. Come back to Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon!
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 10/16/2018:
Thanks for the positive feedback and 4-stars, Gordon! Come back to Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon.
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 10/16/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad you've found a new golf home at Coyote Springs Golf Club. Come see us again soon!
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 10/10/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review, Jay. Despite the travel, we hope you enjoyed your round with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club! Thanks for choosing us and we hope to have you back again soon.

MMGA CLUB

OUR CLUB PLAYS COURSE ABOUT 4 OR 5 TIMES A YEAR USUALLY DURING SLOW WINTER AND SUMMER MONTHS. COURSE IS ALWAYS IN GREAT SHAPE AND OUR CLUB LOVES PLAYING HERE. WE ARE FROM MESQUITE AND THIS COURSE IS BETTER THAN OUR COURSES .

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 09/10/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars and great feedback! We truly appreciate your dedication to playing at Coyote Springs Golf Club and look forward to welcoming you all back again soon.

Always Ready

I have been going to Coyote Springs GC for about 3 1/2 years now since I started playing golf. The challenge of the course is ever changing as I hit the ball better and learn new areas to be in the course is always in the same shape. Fairways are full, Sand in the traps as well as the greens always a challenge. They do not always roll to a 12 but that is the challenge of being on a course of this stature. The staff is always friendly and loves to chat with you about your round and offer any help when needed. If you are in Las Vegas at ANY time the course is waiting and ready for you to try it out. I suggest this venue for events and outings as it will never disappoint you.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 09/10/2018:
Shawn, thank you for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback and a 5-star review. We truly appreciate your support & dedication to playing at Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

A shadow of itself

5-6 Years ago this was one of the best conditioned golf courses in the Las Vegas area and one of my favorite to play. I hate to say over the last year and a half to two years it has gone downhill. Recently played and was disappointed to find bunkers with no sand, weeds and bare spots throughout. The cart and shop guys seemed to know all about it but maintenance is oblivious. The greenskeeper and general manager should be in hot water.

Will give it another shot this winter, hopefully they get back on track.

Valid dates: Mar 01, 2019 - Apr 21, 2019
Get a head start on Spring and experience true southern hospitality with championship golf and charming villas in beautiful South Carolina Lowcountry with the Spring Getaway.