Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.

Coyote Springs Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

High expectations that led to a little disappointment

Compared to some other courses I’ve seen in the Vegas area, make the hour trip out there, I was disappointed that the course just didn’t knock my socks off. There were one or two holes (I believe 9/18) that were great, but otherwise I can’t really remember many of the holes

Not a bad course, by any measure, but was built up to be a disappointment.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Hi drahcir1302, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. However, we do aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements. We're sorry to hear your recent experience did not meet expectations, but we hope we get the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved round in the future.

California Advisor

Fun Day

The track is a little ways out of Vegas but think it's worth the drive and do like to setting, nice and quiet, with nothing but course, desert, and surrounding mountains. The course was in very good condition from tee to green. There are some mild elevation changes around the course and water comes into play on a few holes. Greens can be difficult to read at times, but roll true. Guess that's one of the traits of a Nicklaus Signature Course. Staff was friendly and helpful. Always enjoy playing here and will continue to go back.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Hi hacksalot03, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the day with us, and we thank you for playing Coyote Springs Golf Club! Come back soon.

Sharuhlzzz

Course was well maintained and a good test for 6 and under handy cappers from the blacks. I played with 3 high handy cappers who played from the whites and made many a bogey Jack did wonderful job with this facility. If I lived locally I would play here 4 times a month.

Commented on 09/25/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We truly appreciate your 4-star rating and great feedback on the course! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/26/2019

Hi Cklemczak79, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Coyote Springs Golf Club.

An Absolute Favourite

The course, at the time we played, was in its usual excellent condition, and the staff, as always, friendly and helpful.
If you’ve never played Coyote Springs you’re in for a treat. It will test every part of your game and after you’ve played it once you’ll know every hole, they are all memorable (of course there will be a couple you’ll dread playing).
Always fun and worth the drive.
While the off course amenities are lacking, the prices in the pro shop are very reasonable. Expect to purchase a shirt or hat as a memento if your visit. You will be back!!

Commented on 08/16/2019

u000002992497, thank you for your kind words and great feedback on the course! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club.

Good course Pictures are better

The course was. Good...not great
Pro shop personal was awesome but the marshal was a real tool . Guy has anger problems
Not worth the drive to be treated like we were
Pace was so slow that we had 4 groups on par 4s
Speed it up boys and more will come play

Challenging, but worth it!

This course is amazing!! Learned to play and love golf at Coyote Springs. The course is always in top shape! Beautiful layout and stunning scenery. The hour and a half drive is worth it every time for me!

Commented on 08/19/2019

KDLJEussIWcYC3YaRyH1, thank you for your kind words and great feedback! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club!

Make the trip from the strip

First of this course has an incredible driving range, great conditions and views and the balls were in decent shape. Actually went back after my round to enjoy it again.
The course was in great shape, I went out as a single early in the morning and had the course to my self. Great views, good driving holes, nice par threes, birdied # 8.
Pro shop staff was excellent and friendly, and so were the workers on the course. They would shut off their mowers or blowers and even stop driving their cart if I was in eyesight. Thank you maintenance crew. Go play Coyote Springs.

Phenomenal......Yep, that sums it up.

This course is a gem. Its a ways off the beaten trail, but its well worth the trip. Karl, Doug and Kyle are all super friendly and helpful at the front desk. Tony's fish tacos are a delight on Fridays. Even if they aren't listed as the special, just ask him....he'll probably whip them up for you. Marissa and Shauna are always out on the course keeping you hydrated, or buzzed, whatever your pleasure :). Always green and well groomed. Its a very tough, but fair track that I always enjoy. This is one of my favorite in southern Nevada. I play here 4 or 5 times per month.

Commented on 07/15/2019

mikendidi, thank you for your kind words on our staff and dedication to playing our course! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. We truly appreciate your support and thank you for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club. #CoyoteSpringsGC

You must play this GEM of a course

In the middle of nowhere is this absolute gem of a course. Nicklaus designed - tough but fair - especially from the black tees. In excellent condition considering there is no town for probably 30+ miles. ALL Staff were very friendly and informative. A must play for all keen golfers when visiting Vegas

Commented on 07/09/2019

fpalinkas, thank you for your kind words and great review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Commented on 06/18/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club! We hope to welcome you back again soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Gem in the desert

This is the second time we played this beautiful course. It is kind of in the middle of nowhere. It is about a 50 minute drive north of Las Vegas. The course is always in immaculate condition. The staff are genuinely friendly. Definitely a must play course if you are in the Vegas area!

Commented on 06/19/2019

Thanks for the great review, 5-stars, and choosing to play at Coyote Springs Golf Club! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your second round with us, and we appreciate the recommendation. We hope to welcome you back again soon! #CoyoteSpringsGC

Expansive

This course is very spread out. The tees, fairways and greens were in pretty good shape. I felt like I was truly on a championship course. The buildings and structures all looked temporary but they functioned well. We will definitely make the trek back for another round.

Commented on 06/04/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the feel of the course, and we hope you enjoyed your round with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon! #CoyoteSpringsGC

Commented on 05/31/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and choosing to play Coyote Springs Golf Club! We appreciate your support and hope to welcome you back for another great golf experience soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

SHW

Beauty course in the middle of nowhere

This was our first time golfing here, and it was an amazing course. Front 9 was very nice but the back 9 WOW, great but narrow, better be straight and has some lovely water which our balls thought would be good to visit! I would definately recommend this course to anyone, have fun!

Commented on 06/04/2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback on our course and recommendation! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another great golf experience soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Worth the Trip

This course is definitely worth the drive from Las Vegas, Mesquite, or Hibbing MN. ThE Course is always in awesome condition and the staff is very friendly. This is a PGA tour style course. My only complaint is they need to put a dry camping area in so we can come play consecutive days.

Commented on 05/24/2019

Thanks for the 5-stars and great feedback on our course & staff! We truly appreciate your support here at Coyote Springs Golf Club and hope to welcome back again soon. We'll see what we can do about those overnight accommodations too! #CoyoteSpringsGC

Staff -wow

Staff - absolute arrogant jerks. Great layout and designed for low handicap. Im.a +1 and shot 82. 35mph wind. Greens were absolute garbage. Most disappointing thing though, blond hair clubhouse guy, think Kyle is his name, total donkey. Also, cart boys, cocky, aggressive, disrespectful. They act like this place is PGA west. It's more in the class of stallion mountain and prob doing around 15k rounds a year if I had to guess. They should be trying to make everyone feel very welcome and wanna come back instead of give them ANY reason to say ah I played it once, no reason to drive over an hour to play it again. This course is not in a good position financially, at least seems that way and for a staff who prob makes 50k combine for all 4 of them, they should respect their visitors more. Very disappointing dealing with these losers. I own 13 restaurants and if I had staff like that and a found out, they'd be long gone. Cant have losers like that running my money into the ground. Word of mouth is everything
and I know what my word on the street is. Goodluck coyote springs!

Commented on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback, however, we sincerely apologize for your recent experience at Coyote Springs Golf Club. Please reach out to Our Director Of Operations, Curt Russell. He would like to speak with you in order to make future improvements. Feel free to contact him at crussell@coyotesprings.com or 702-422-1414.

Great course, bad timing

This was my first time playing this course. The layout of the course is fantastic, but the problem was they just punched the greens. I would have not played this course knowing the green had just been punched. This is not the fault of the course, I put the blame on GolfNow for not telling me the condition of the greens. This is the only reason I didn’t rate the course higher. I would like to play the course again when the greens are right again.

Commented on 05/14/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review and joining us for your first round at Coyote Springs Golf Club! We apologize for any miscommunication regarding your recent reservation, but your comments have been shared with our staff so we can make sure to communicate these notices properly with GolfNow moving forward. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Commented on 05/01/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and playing at Coyote Springs Golf Club! Come back for another round soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Tips for a Great Round

So awesome course, worth the travel from Las Vegas. Staff was very friendly and was great in getting you out quickly on the course. Pick your tee carefully, don't be a hero because it will punish you. You will not find a flat putt anywhere on this course. Load up before you head out because you will not see the clubhouse or restaurant again until you finish. Plenty of water on the course in coolers. While out on course use the cart girl. She carries some food or bring some food with you.

Commented on 05/01/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear we could provide you with a valuable golf experience here at Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we hope we can welcome you back for another great round soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020