Year Built 2003

Pitching/Chipping Area No

Walking Allowed No

Clubhouse

Incredible Condition!

I play this course frequently and would put the condition of the course up against any in the Muskoka Region. The layout is challenging but fair and the scenery fantastic. The greens are fairly quick and consistent. The course plays longer than the yardage would suggest owing to a number of elevated greens so don't be afraid to move up a tee box.

Seguin Valley

This is a great course for the money. Still needs improvements on the conditioning but a great challenge for your golf game. A hidden gem amongst all the other high priced courses in the Muskokas. I highly recommend this golf course.

Wonderful weather, wonderful course and wonderful price thanks to GolfNow

Amazing how they could carve such a beautiful and challenging course out of this 'wilderness' ! Every hole was such a visual 'banquet'. Amazing !!!

Bill

one of the most beautiful courses you will ever see...stunning

one of the most beautiful courses you will ever see...stunning
Set in the Canadian Shield it has some of the most interesting holes you will ever play and the best scenery.Play in the fall , it is to die for.

This course is spectacular!!!

This is a real diamond in the rough. Meaning...I'm not sure if golfers realize what a fantastic course it really is. My friends and myself enjoyed each and every hole. It's challenging , entaining, with a spectacular layout and with out a doubt the most beautiful course that we have ever seen...each and every hole was awesome. Oh yeah, the greens are very fast with a lot of very challenging pin placements. We capped off our experience with dinner in the newly renovated club house, with georgous views of the surrounding course. The meals were great with generous portions. All of the staff at the course course were very helpful, cheery and professional. We will definitely be back as well as pass this information onto everyone back home in Ancaster.

The course has great features

Each hole is unique and when you are on one hole you don't see another one. Very well laid out view lots of scenic views. Very enjoyable.

What a GREAT CHALLENGE

Arrived with 30 minutes to tee off. Met with super friendly staff member at bag drop off. Offered a quick bit of the history about this magnificent course, and accepted her discount voucher to have a quick bite and drink in the recently finished clubhouse. One of a kind barman served us our snacks and wished us a great and enjoyable round. From the bag drop off staff member to the maintenance staff,to the shuttle lady,...everyone of them greeted myself and wife and inquired wither we were having fun at their course and apologized for the inconvenience of the very necessary aeration that had been done a few days before.
What a layout. Spectacular,spectacular. Very playable for the highest handicapper and most challenging for the players playing from the golds,which I attempted. Pick you weapon wisely friend,this is NOT a driver on every hole.
The owner,Mike,I introduced himself and thanked us for playing and hoped we had a great time!!!! When you are enjoying the wonderful food they offer, ask the staff to get Mike to tell you how Bobby Orr beat him at fishing????
Enjoy enjoy enjoy. What a golf course

Another enjoyable round at Seguin Valley and always worth the trip north.

The course was in good shape from the tee to green. The course is especially challenging with all the elevation changes from the tee blocks to the approach shots to the greens. The golf carts are getting old and the practice facility lacks a full range. Overall I will return to enjoy the golf along with the Fall colours.

Stunning landscape, challenging but incredibly slow.

What a great course and very friendly staff. Was very dissapointed at pace of play and the fact the course marshell did not speed up players or combine the 2 sets of pairs ahead of us into a foursome. When we asked why he did not do this he told us it was a foursome that was ahead of us, which was not the case.

This course is a hidden gem

We loved the golf course. The staff were really friendly and quite helpful because we had never been there and needed some guidance. The only thing I can think of to improve upon would be the brakes on the power cart. They really did not work very well. You had to stand on them to slow down. The clubhouse was so beautiful too. It will be stunning once it is completed, I'm sure.

This course has some of the nicest scenery in Muskoka.

This course has some of the nicest scenery in Muskoka. The course is in great shape and is challenging but fair. Be prepared to loose some golf balls. Trust your eyes and not necessarily the yard markers as wind does play havoc with your ball even if you don't think that there is wind. Wonderful day though the course beat me up today, I will be back to conquer.

Most enjoyable!

Course is in great shape. Very challenging but fun. Beautiful scenery. Lots of ups and downs. Bring many golf balls with you! We will be back.

The coarse is in great shape

The coarse is in as great a shape as it was when it first opened. The new owners have done a great job after the coarse being idle for a couple of years.

Seguin Valley is making strides

I booked through Golfnow at a great price as a single. I was paired with a friendly retiree (who I managed to outscore) and we played thru 2 foursomes en route to a 3 and a half hour game.
Fairly tough front 9,-make sure you pick the right T blocks, the back 9 gave me a chance to right the scorecard, offering several excellent northern vistas. Careful of the McBroom false fronts on several holes. Awesome clubhouse, this course should soon be a great club.

Outstanding

the course was in excellent condition.
The selection of holes was challenging
The scenery impressive
The course made your shot making choice important
I had a great time playing it even shooting 100

A must play course!

Without a doubt one of the best courses for beauty and a true golfers challenge. One would be a complete fool if your in this area not to include this course on your travels.

I love this course

I love this course. I have played it twice a year since 2005 and its better every time.

5 hours and 30 minutes for a round

The staff was good very poor marshalling painfully slow round

Awesome property !

The course was in good condition, greens were fast, nice landscape from tee to green. Will be back soon, only issue was the cart girl was only seen when we were on 9 & 18, bad timing on our part, lol,

Parry Sound, Ontario