Tour 18 Dallas Golf Course
Preferred 72 6202 yards 70.6 128
Forward (W) 72 5493 yards 74.0 140
Forward 72 5493 yards 67.3 121
Scorecard for Tour 18 Golf Course Dallas
Gold M: 74.5/137 401 374 435 507 195 582 470 409 132 3505 425 445 170 338 625 430 455 155 485 3528 7033
Blue M: 72.6/131 344 360 403 457 174 568 458 389 121 3274 408 425 151 335 563 413 432 145 465 3337 6611
White M: 70.6/128 W: 77.7/149 324 342 357 437 154 558 428 374 105 3079 388 405 141 321 543 363 380 135 447 3123 6202
Red M: 67.3/121 W: 74.0/140 299 325 342 418 143 545 330 264 97 2763 375 385 126 288 353 318 370 125 390 2730 5493

Year Built 1995
Architect David D. Edsall

Entertaining Clients 31

Current experience:

I really like to play the Tour 18 golf course. There are great synopses of each hole on the plaques numbering the holes. It is the opportunity to experience playing great holes from the country's great golf courses without the expense of actually paying the exorbitant price of doing so. The course is undergoing repair and maintenance and as a result the fee to play is reduced due to the work underway. It is a good time to play at a reasonable rate. I had members in my foursome who had never played the course and they took many pictures of the nostalgic layout. Greens have been aerated sanded and will be in much better shape after a few rains and growth time. We enjoyed our visit even though the condition was not pristine.

Better than $2 chuck

Greens were sanded and rough. Rest of course was great. Tbox to green awsome.

Not bad

Enjoyable course. Staff is always friendly. Stinks to drive 2 hours one way and learn the greens were punched and sanded the day before but we tried to make the best of it. No cart beverage service available Wednesday 6/12 but we survived. If you have never played give it a try.

We had a truly amazing first experience! We played two rounds and will be making this a, have to getaway!!

Tour 18 Flower Mound

We were the first to tee off, so pace of place was definitely not an issue. Course was not in the best of shape mainly the bunkers and greens (bumpy with dead patches, which made some putts and adventure). Overall not bad and was definitely worth what we paid for a Saturday morning tee time ($60).

Got over charged for a course that’s not even worth the discounted rate. Then was accused 3 times by 3 different people that we didn’t pay. We had enough after the third time.

I’m usually not one to leave reviews on things but after reading all the terrible reviews on Tour 18 and then playing the course, I felt I had to. The course has a nice layout and is not in that bad of shape. Yes, there are a couple spots where it’s obvious they are having some pretty bad soil issues. But so is every golf course in north Texas. It’s rained like 100 ft in 3 months. The bunkers need some attention. Everything else is great. Don’t be afraid to schedule a tee time here.

Commented On 05/30/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Dallas.

Tour 18

The course was in better shape than the last time I played it. The biggest disappointment was the bunkers. Several had standing water in them that was several inches deep. Others had not been raked or maintained - making bunker shots extremely challenging.
The layout of this course is obviously unique. I have always felt that this course has been an under utilized asset.

Commented On 05/30/2019

Hey there - Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Great experience. Would recommend to friends

Not sure the reason for the negative reviews. Some bunkers needed some work but overall the course was very nice. Had a wonderful time and will definitely be back.

Awesome layout!

Made the drive from Oklahoma City just to play this course. I would gladly make the trip again for the price I received on golf now. Yes the three Augusta greens did seem a little burnt up but the overall experience was worth it for me. Fairways were in good shape there were a few bunkers that were completely unplayable but overall the experience of playing holes I will probably never get a chance to play on the actual courses made up for the four or five bad bunkers and the three bad greens. Would gladly make the three hour trip to play this track again and again.

Course is not in good condition greens have very little grass on them and dry in spots. Some sand bunkers need work they have no sand. I didn’t see any maintenance people in the curse my entire round. Course needs a lot of work.

Commented On 05/30/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Tour 18 Dallas. We hope to see you again in the future.

Great day to play

Played with one of my regular golf buddies and had a wonderful time. We are 14+ handicappers, but decided to play the 6-12 handicap tee box, I shot a 89 while three putting the last hole after taking a drop. This course is on my continue to play list. Ron

Don't waste your time or money

Played here with a buddy from out of town and was extremely disappointed with the course conditions. Greens and sand traps are in horrible condition. There are multiple holes that have poor and damaged fairway sections. Not worth any bit of money you would pay to play this course.

Tour 18

The course was a little wet from rains, bunkers mostly not playable, marshals and check in staff were great, beverage service was almost non existent, cart girl on hole 11??, inside bar service was terrible, we sat in the bar for 10 minutes before being approached for order.

Atrocious

Nothing good to say about the course other than layout & it is located in a beautiful neighborhood. Leaves the impression with the golfer that the management is completely lacking in how to keep the course in playable shape & is unwilling to properly invest in the course.. The greens are devoid of real grass in most spots, very bouncy, totally inconsistent from hole to hole, making it extremely difficult to gauge speed & break. Even if you get lucky enough to read a putt, some bump or inconsistent portion will send your ball off on a new direction. Tee boxes are mostly dirt patches, except for Amen Corner. Fairways drain poorly & hitting off respectable grass is rare. Bunkers are a joke. Driving range appearance is pathetic. Cart paths are full of cracked & uneven concrete. Course has huge potential but needs to be under ownership that knows what they’re doing & is willing to invest to make this one of the areas finest golf courses.

Poor condition

The north Dallas area has had a great deal of rain this year. However the course should not have been in such poor condition. The bunkers were flooded and little sand and a lot of gravel.

The greens were in terrible shape with large dead areas

The other courses local to the area I in far far better shape

Valid dates: Jun 21, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
Sign up for a 2 or 3 Day Golf School and receive accommodations in a villa for the duration of your stay.
Keystone Resort Stay, Play and Save
June Special at Shenvalee
Fling and Swing!
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package
Featured Content
Load More
Latest Articles
Articles
Golf tournament pro-ams: a primer
Articles
The days I fell in love with golf (a Cool Golf Memory)
Articles
What does the golf course of the future look like?