Tour 18 Dallas

Preferred 72 6202 yards 70.6 128
Forward (W) 72 5493 yards 74.0 140
Forward 72 5493 yards 67.3 121
Scorecard for Tour 18 Golf Course Dallas
Gold M: 74.5/137 401 374 435 507 195 582 470 409 132 3505 425 445 170 338 625 430 455 155 485 3528 7033
Blue M: 72.6/131 344 360 403 457 174 568 458 389 121 3274 408 425 151 335 563 413 432 145 465 3337 6611
White M: 70.6/128 W: 77.7/149 324 342 357 437 154 558 428 374 105 3079 388 405 141 321 543 363 380 135 447 3123 6202
Red M: 67.3/121 W: 74.0/140 299 325 342 418 143 545 330 264 97 2763 375 385 126 288 353 318 370 125 390 2730 5493

Year Built 1995
Architect David D. Edsall

Entertaining Clients 31

Better Than Expected

I the reviews that I read about this course were mixed so I had my doubts before deciding to go ahead and book a round. After we completed the round I can honestly say that this is an excellent course. The staff was friendly and helpful, the course was in great shape following recent flooding on the area. A few fairway bunkers were unplayable but the were in the processing of repairing those. The greens were a bit slow but still rolled true. As a 10-12 handicapper, I had to play every shot in my bag. This course is a well-maintained and wonderful layout. I will play it again when I next visit the area.

Great Round of Golf

With all the recent rains, this course is in EXCELLENT condition!!!!!

Great course but they should have closed it because of heavy rain !

The course had heavy rain two days before I played. Did not know this. I think they should have closed the course!!!! Had to play in that condition, and could not walk but a few holes at a time. I really do not think they should have kept it open.

Tour 18 great fun

The course was very muddy from all the rain. Greens were still good. Great diversity of holes and elevation changes. Definitely worth playing. We will go back. Nice staff.

Thirsty....

This is a beautiful course. The layout is awesome and well maintained. I know it is summer in Texas and my group brought numerous bottles of water, but EVERY water cooler located throughout the course was completely empty. We even bought water at the clubhouse before continuing to the 10th hole, but it would have been nice to get a refill. Maybe They should have spent less time placing the practice balls in a pyramid shape at the driving range and more time filling water coolers. Overall a great experience and a must play...but please guys...keep the water coolers full.

FIRE THE GREENS KEEPER!!!

Beautiful course and layout but the greens were pathetic!!! we can complain that the heat caused it, but other local courses don't have the same problem. Its a shame that such a beautiful course that the greens are as bad as they are, let alone the actual holes look like a tractor rolled over them.

Bunkers are swamps and course needs TLC

My weekly gang and I got out today at Tour 18. We were all surprised at the fact 90% of bunkers had no sand or either were under water. There were some that had shrubs growing in them. Greens were slow but true. There are too many solid courses in DFW for under $80 to play play here. It’s obvious they’re hurting for money. Sad! Great layout. We did mention it to clum mgr and he said to jump in lake. Haha. Or Tour 18 bunker.

Pleasantly Suprised

After reading all of the reviews about the greens I was fearing the worst but we booked a tee time anyway because I really like the layout of the course. They have done an amazing job fixing the greens. There are a few repair spots but 90+% of them are perfect. The bunkers are hit or miss but most of them are ok. The tees and fairways are perfect. Plenty of water jugs and the cart girl found us 4 times in the round. So glad we played here and I look forward to coming back more often.

Great fun

Course was in really good condition. Greens were slightly above average as some are struggling but the fairways are perfect. very fun to play the famous holes.

Will definitely be back.

The greens were in bad shape. Bumpy. Sand and even dirt patches on the greens. All the greens had issues

From my point of view and this was my first time playing tour 18. But the course has to many blind shots. I did not know if I hit a good shot or not until I went over the hill. Also the tee box for white tee box was not level on most of the tee boxes. The blue tee boxes looked level but I am not good enough to play from the blue tee box

The greens had sand and even patches of dead areas making the puts not roll smoothly but bumpy

The fairways were good. And all the greens had sand and dead patches on them I therefore would not recommend this course to a friend

Greens are in terrible shape

If I had the ability to attach a picture I would. Think of the worst greens on a municipal course you’ve seen... that’s Tour 18 right now.

Pace of play was fast because we were the only people on the course.

No water and the Greens

I Recently played Tour 18 on 6-24-2018 The greens were aweful we always have known about the greens were otherwise we wouldn’t have played. There was no water available with the players from hole 10-18.

Great layout...poor greens and trap conditions

The course layout is very unique in the area. They need to staff up on marshalls. Took over 5 hours to finish. Greens were sandy and rough. Ball would not hold a line. Traps needed fresh sand and drainage. Don’t understand how a course surrounded by multi million dollar mansions would not have better conditions. New management?

Worst greens ever, staff so so

Greens were the worst I've seen in 35+ years of playing. Bare earth, chopped up, like playing on the moon. Temporary or sand greens would have been better. Staff seemed beat down and completely undermanned. Would not recommend and will not go back.

Poorest greens ever, staff so so

Played on Sunday 6/17/2018. Showed up around 5:45 am, had the first tee time (6:15). Two staff showed up at 6:00 am, a pro shop guy and a clubhouse server. Neither seem to give a crap. No range balls out as were to be included in package. Pro shop guy checked in about three or four groups and then went and got our carts. Had to go to 1st tee without any full swing warm up. Tee boxes and fairways were in ok shape. Some standing water in places including some bunkers. Snack shop not open at turn, girl at bar slow, finally saw a snack cart on hole 11 and a filled water bucket on 14. What made this completely a train wreck were the greens. In 35+ years of golf, I have never seen any worse. Sand greens would have putt truer. When I played this course years ago the greens were ok, except for the overplay of the course and so many people not taking care of ball marks and the like. The greens now are patchy with bare earth in a lot of places. Some looked as if tanks had been driven across them. Stay away until they either get a competent crew or replace these complexes completely.

Good Time

We had a very good time. They had aerated the greens earlier in the week but even with that, the greens had many many bare spots, too many for the management not to take notice of a real problem. With that being said, I must say every other aspect was spectacular, from the fairways to the wonderful staff. We really had a GREAT time. Hopefully I can go back and the green will be as wonderful as the rest of the course.

Lantana, Texas