StoneRidge Golf Course in Blanchard is part of the Idaho Golf Trail. Tucked away amongst the northern Idaho hills, the course has a tranquil setting sprawled across rolling hills that are dotted with sparkling lakes and ponds. The course opened in 1968 and has undergone several renovations to its classic design, including the restructuring of the greens and the addition of bunkers. Several holes have also been redesigned. The golf course that exists today is more of a challenge but has retained its original playability. StoneRidge Golf Course's no. 1 handicap hole, the par-3 eighth, is one of Idaho's "Mean 18,"a list of the state's toughest holes. A pond protects the left side of the green and there's a bunker on the right, making accuracy a necessity on this intimidating hole.

Scorecard for Stoneridge
Blue M: 71.4/127 355 181 392 453 564 403 366 248 501 3463 371 416 381 161 508 208 453 201 522 3221 6684
White M: 67.8/116 330 153 376 407 484 356 348 215 481 3150 348 376 365 140 483 182 413 157 502 2966 6116
Red W: 69.7/120 285 135 351 320 405 296 318 140 373 2623 314 306 346 128 425 134 360 141 448 2602 5225

Year Built 1968
Architect Jim Krause Frank Burandt (2002)

Nice Course

Flat open course for the most part with the exception of a couple of holes. Great view with mountains all around the course. I enjoyed my round, worth the 45 minute drive from Spokane. The pace of play was very good, my round was under 4 hours. I don't know if I got lucky or if that's typical,.

I like the 19th hole, and of course wouldn't you know it, I birdied it, when it doesn't count :)

Really really really nice course.

I took my brother-in-law golfing for his birthday. It was a great day. Not pushed by any other golfers. Quiet this time of year, in great shape, and dinner afterward was excellent.

Golf at Stoneridge

I played Stoneridge 3 times while I was staying at the nearby Time Share condominiums and enjoyed each round. The staff in the Club House were exceptionally friendly and ensured that, although I was a single, I was paired with appropriate partners.

The course was in great shape although, because I come from an area where the greens are somewhat slower, I had a lot of difficulty with the pace of the greens - I didn't read them well and frequently faced a long 2nd putt.

In short, however, I enjoyed the course and the company and would recommend it.

Bucket List Venue

Spectacular views; occasional challenging holes; great course conditions and a 19th hole! One of the best courses I've ever played. My wife and I both thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Fun golf experience

This course provides a good mix of shot requirements. At times it is wide open, but most of the time the up- and down-hill layout asks for adjusting your club selection with care. More informed, we played better the second time around.

Great friendly staff. We were late for our tee time, due to a logging truck accident close to the course, no problem with the pro, sent us right out. Had a great round, our group was never pushed and never had to wait. Great challenging course look forward to playing again.

Beautiful day, beautiful course

This is a really enjoyable course. A pleasant mix of challenging holes and scoring holes. Of course I may have been influenced somewhat by the weather and scenery. It was a perfectly clear, sunny day, surrounded by gorgeous mountains. Temps in the mid 70s and you could see for miles!

Course was in great shape

Dry summer but this course has kept everything green and in great shape.

Challenging and worth the drive.

This course is a gem. It's a little ways out of Spokane, especially if you take the scenic route through Elk, but it is worth it. Difficult for all of us, but still fun. Great price. We went on a Wednesday, and the course was pretty empty. Nice little resort here. Food and drink was also good. A good time was had by all.

it is worth the drive

Great staff excellent course condition
Super fun course
It is a beautiful course mountains and lakes

just enjoyed the day

Good track with some holes had need of carry. Will play again.

Many fantastic views

Large, fast, mostly flat greens, Wide open tees, a beautiful walk up to the 18th green. Don't forget to play the 19th hole...

Stoneridge Memorial Day Weekend

We have played this course for years over the Memorial Day Weekend and this is probably the best it has ever been. Greens are still a little bumpy, but overall very good.

Love this course

Amazing Golf course for the money! great mix of challenging holes. the greens are moderately fast. Overall I love this course

Slow play dampened a great course

The course was in great shape except for some bumpy greens and unrepaired divots in the greens. The course plays very open with wide fairways and some holes do border others. Homes come into play on several holes too. The course signage could be improved like a map on the tee box sign would be great. GPS would always be appreciated if added. There were some elevation changes that made the experience fun as well. The water coolers and restrooms were a nice touch too.
Pace of play was an issue for me. I got stuck behind a men's league that apparently allows the players to play as many balls as they wish, hmmmm?!? Favorite holes were 3,5,10,16,& 18.
This is still a nice course and do recommend it to others.

GOLF NOW

I bought my tee time online through GolfNow and called the club house to confirm the tee time for three. The lady at the club house when I called was very friendly and confirmed that she had it on their books for 3 golfers. When we arrived at the club house for our tee time the gentleman at the desk found our reservation but for 1 not 3 once I showed him the confirmation from GolfNow and from the golf courses email address he believed me that I in fact had a tee time for 3. He then tried making me pay for it again. Once again I pulled my paperwork out to show him that it was paid in full online. He was not hesitant to vocalize his thoughts about GolfNow and in polite words he is not pleased with the way GolfNow communicates with the club. Once out on the course the day was great, the greens where not ready for summer play yet but it is still early so we will see what it is like next time.

great shape this early

Golf course was in great shape and not too busy either

Nice coures

very nice northern idaho course. awesome clubhouse and great food!! Course is challenging but pretty wide open. The greens were not perfect yet so I will keep this at a four till next visit. Dont miss out on this one. ps. they have a REAL 19th hole. My playing partner missed a hole in one by one inch!

Poor weather

Course in great condition

Played in foul weather - late in the season, but course was still in great condition. The staff friendly and helpful - had some food in clubhouse after and it was very good.

Great Autumn greens

The greens are in great shape...no plugs pulled this fall. Get out for a nice surprise before the snow flies...

Rathdrum, Idaho
Priest River, Idaho
Post Falls, Idaho
Post Falls, Idaho
Hayden Lake, Idaho
Spokane, Washington

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!