Baywood Greens Golf Course
Yellow 72 5136 yards 70.9 124
Scorecard for Woodside
Gold M: 73.4/135 375 365 435 462 603 223 538 161 392 3554 410 190 320 534 425 195 515 415 425 3429 6983
Black M: 71.0/130 354 348 419 438 558 217 506 136 342 3318 383 169 303 501 409 170 473 386 379 3173 6491
White M: 69.0/125 349 318 395 422 515 202 480 131 320 3132 360 139 288 477 385 145 452 364 346 2956 6088
White/Yellow M: 67.8/124 349 318 342 374 475 202 408 131 320 2919 333 139 288 430 385 145 452 364 346 2882 5801
Yellow M: 64.8/107 W: 70.9/124 272 257 342 374 475 147 408 90 246 2611 333 110 227 430 325 94 377 311 318 2525 5136
Green M: 58.9/93 W: 60.5/100 222 212 272 167 265 147 218 90 190 1783 220 110 150 265 227 94 237 250 203 1756 3539

Year Built 1998

Golf School Academy Yes - "Tritapoe Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, American Express Welcomed

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Delaware (2018 #2) (2017 #1)
  • Golf Advisor: Best of Golf Advisor (2016 #47)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Off-course amenities in the U.S. (2016 #16)

Best course in DE by far

Brought a couple of friends to Baywood Greens for their first time. Challenging course certainly, but course in excellent condition. Tee boxes better than greens of some courses I've played. Only negative was course range who drove up while were were on 15th tee and asked us to help him out by picking up the pace. This after us having waited to tee off or approach the green on the 1st 10 holes. When I'm paying ~$100 for a round of golf on a public course, I don't appreciate getting hassled by an 80 year old ranger immediatly after arguably the toughest hole on the course. Nevertheless, I wouldn't hesitate to play Baywood Greens in the future, especially since I had my best round ever this time around.

My Favorite Course in The World

Great Course, and so Beautiful, the Greens where Lightning Fast and as usual the course was in great condition. The Staff is always Professional and Friendly. Its an upscale course with upscale service. When you pay that kind of Green Fee you expect a lot and Baywood always delivers. Can’t wait to get back to play it again.

Spectacular, one of the best ever

I have had the pleasure of playing Baywood three or four other times over the years. My friends and I were at the beach for a golf vacation this weekend and the course was absolutely amazing. It was immaculate, perfectly manicured from the sand traps to the fairways and tee boxes to the greens having been rolled and running at a stimp meter of 12 according to the starter. It certainly felt like it ! The course layout from the first hole to the 18th hole is spectacular, honestly, I’ve played a lot of incredible golf courses, private and public including Oakmont up in Pittsburgh and pebble Beach. This course this past weekend was every bit as well maintained as those courses. It is a very fair test of skills but very challenging, did I say the greens were amazing? Yes they were The course layout from the first hole to the 18th hole is spectacular, honestly, I’ve played a lot of incredible golf courses, private and public including Oakmont up in Pittsburgh and Pebble Beach. This course this past weekend was every bit as well-maintained as those courses. It is a very fair test of skills but very challenging, did I say the greens were amazing? Yes they were !

By far the best course in the Dell Marva coastal area. Only complaint was lunch, service was average and the food value was not great, a small portion for an expensive price and very hungry after playing 18 and getting ready to play 18 more.

Beautiful course!

I loved this course, it was in great shape. The Only complaint was the place of play, but that was to be expected teeing off late in the afternoon. I wasn’t able to get all 18 holes in. I will definitely play this course again.

Best course in the state

Must play great staff and probably the nicest course you have ever played

Philly Advisor

Well maintained and nice layout

I visited the course because of it being listed as a top course in the state and I understand why. It was late December and mid 40s, but in very good shape. I imagine it’s really sweet in the spring. It’s a decent mixture of simpler holes and some challenging ones. The sand was in good shape given the weather lately, greens also in good shape. The rough wasn’t super high.

They don’t have pull carts and want you to use a cart. I’m trying to walk more and it’s good in colder months. I got the winter rate, which was good, but a club member told me the normal summer rates which are a bit pricey. But you’re at the beach so they can charge it. I’d think caddies would be a nice option.

I have no hard knocks against the course. Beautiful venues without abusing you. You can score if you hit straight and and get suckered into trying to beat the ball. Most of the water isn’t in play but it’s there if you push it.

So worth the long drive from Pa. enjoyed my day there.

Expensive but pretty much worth it

Really nice course. A bit on the expensive side but - compared to Lighthouse Sound (more expensive) and Rookery South (less expensive) - it's worth it. (Those other two courses are in horrible shape.)

Baywood Greens is beautiful and well-maintained, the holes are fun, and the pace is decent. (Late September 2018)

My only complaint is that the snack bar's food is less-than-mediocre.

But I will definitely bring my tournament back here next year.

5 Star Course!

This is a 5 Star course all the way. Stunningly beautiful especially on 18 facing the clubhouse, fantastic conditions, fun & challenging layout (i.e.-island fairway, peninsula green par 3), clubhouse and grille are incredible, range & pro shop are full service. This one is a ‘must play’ course.

The back 9

Great course, played here a few times. Had to play the back 9 twice because of renovations on the front 9. Still a great course. Because of aeration, frairways were sandy. Windy but warm. My girlfriend, a 30 handicap likes that they have tee boxes for her ability. A must play on Delmarva!

Beautiful course

Al I had though I had to play the back 9 twice due to maintenance on the front 9 it was a great experience. I had no delays and the layout was both challenging and rewarding. The cart path only rule was not such a bad thing. I look forward to playing this course again.

Baywood Greens in November

Baywood Greens is a fantastic course with several challenging and beautiful holes. When played in November it is the best deal going.

MY PRIVATE COURSE

My partner and I were the only two people on the course. It was cold with on and off misty rain.
The course was wet from previous rain as a result it was CPO. The course was in excellent shape and we had a ball.

Gorgeous course but so slow

This is a great course and great value. The conditions are superb with fast greens, good sand bunkers and attractive plantings. It would be 5 star but after being assured there would be marshals we did not see one at least one that was doing his job. We were out there for over 5 Hours! The waiting really started to affect our play by the 4 hour markers. You can only be patient for so long!

Great place to play if privileged

Even this time of year a beauty of a course! On special occasions I reward myself &play a nice course like BAYWOODS!

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020