Pines/Lake at Tri Cities Golf Course

White 70 6022 yards
Gold 70 5406 yards
Red 70 4852 yards
Scorecard for Pines / Lakes
Blue M: 70.6/111 350 398 374 376 152 615 396 242 335 3238 419 135 415 430 152 530 449 417 353 3300 6538
White M: 68.2/106 338 387 353 367 122 519 374 231 326 3017 390 120 387 377 135 460 420 387 329 3005 6022
Gold M: 65.5/104 327 355 331 352 106 440 342 219 390 2862 331 103 372 308 121 415 325 358 311 2644 5506
Red W: 66.9/102 307 226 321 348 94 397 293 111 285 2382 348 105 274 285 120 394 308 344 292 2470 4852

Year Built 1970

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Single Allowed No
Dress code No sleeveless shirts for men. All players must weare soft spike golf shoes or smooth-soled athletic shoes. No flip-flops.

Great value!

My only complaint is this course for the most part is not at all "chick friendly". Some of the longer holes only give the women an advantage of around 20-30 yards. That makes the competition tough if you're the only female playing. Other than that, it's a lovely place to play with GPS carts and the price is excellent especially if you go through Golf Now.

Good for the money

Good course to work on your overall game. GPS allows you to dial in your distances.

A gem lost from golfnow

The course was played midweek. It was in excellent condition. The staff was well organized. If you like a hilly course, do come.

Good pace that's about it

The course was I horrible condition. The fairways looked as if it had flooded with dead mowed grass on top. All the greens had been airatted and filled with sand. The golf pro was friendly and helpful.

Great value

We played in March so the grass was dormant as would be expected and because it was very cold ( not much above freezing) we were not too surprised that the restaurant and bar were closed. . The carts were equipped with GPS which we loved. Having 27 holes meant the players were spread out so pace was excellent. Straight forward forgiving design made for a fun and enjoyable round despite the weather. Great price on Golf now.

Great Course for the money

Can't beat this course for the money. Especially if you're a mid to high handicap golfer. The three 9-hole courses keep you from getting backed up most of the time.

Great day

Course was in great shape and he staff did what he could to move us along given the crowd. Will be back soon

Tri Cities Golf a fun course to enjoy with friends especially to be played in late February.

We were very pleased to be able to play in what is normally winter in this part of the country. The course was in good shape considering the rainfall the night before our tee time of 12:30 and the wind we dealt with while playing.

A Happy Return

I grew up playing this course with my Dad when I was a kid. My how things have changed! I played all 27 holes in 4 1/2 hours! First I had to rent clubs . . . and they had some really nice sets to choose from (Ping G30s). The PGA pro was a really nice, friendly guy!

Grass is dormant now but course conditions were nice! No complaints from me. Sand traps, while few, were well maintained and full of good sand. Greens were in good shape - bent grass I believe. A few difficult holes and a whole lot of fairly easy holes made my day quite enjoyable. I'll be coming back way more often then this last 45 year break!

PL

Played in afternoon so it wasn't very busy. Good layout, good course conditions. The value was the bargain rate we got from Golf Now.

Slow

Played behind 2 fivesomes on a Sunday..poor course management for a 27 hole course..Will not return.

Great public course

Great course with 27 holes, so they can handle a lot of players.

nice casual course

I have played these 3 nine hole courses several times and always had a good time. Being in TN, there are quite a few terrain changes and some sloped fairways that make accurate shots critical for good scoring. Usually a starter tells you which 9 to play but this day I got to pick...The Lake and The Pines which I like...actually not as fond of The Woods. The greens were incredibly fast and made for difficult putting but fun.

would only play course again at Hot Deal rate

Unexciting layout. Greens soft, slow and divot marked. Fairways had grass but they let it grow long then cut it so there were long rows of grass clippings lining fairway. Of course that did help with lining up approach shots. The cart GPS was really neat and unexpected for such a mundane course. Overall not bad at all for the special Internet $19 rate but would have been disappointed had I paid over $30. If you haven't played all three nines you might as well, check it off your list.

Tri-Cities golf club

This course was Awesome! It was my first time playing there and it exceeded my expectations!! I love how there are 3 different 9 hole courses to play on, so we played 18 holes and played in the pines and the lakes. The view was amazing and just so calming and relaxing. They have all their carts equipped with GPS so it tells you where the holes are and how far the distance is from where you are and the hole is, on each hole! Just an overall great experience

Great people !

The staff was great ! The course is in better shape than I have ever seen ! ( I have been playing it for years !) I think they finally have great People who care about the job they do and take some pride in it

Bobby

Greens and fairways were in great shape, GPS units are top notch with 10in screens. Definitely play again soon

Bristol, Tennessee