A view of the 3rd green at Twelve Stones Golf Club.

Twelve Stones Golf Club (formerly known as Twelve Stones Crossing) sprawls across rolling hills, making the golf course known for its dramatic elevation changes. An even lie will be hard to find and golfers will also have a few blind shots in store for them. The undulating terrain makes for some difficult holes but it serves another, more player-friendly purpose of providing scenic respite with idyllic views of the surrounding countryside. The greens are lightning fast, but they roll true and there is rough bordering the well-manicured fairways. There are also several bunkers strategically placed throughout. It is a golf course that is challenging but still fun to play, a statement that holds true for a wide range of skill levels. Given the versatile design and affordable rates, Twelve Stones Golf Club is a popular venue for tournaments and outings.

Twelve Stones Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Architect Bill Bergin

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Good value course

Pretty fun and challenging layout for what the course is with a lot of elevation changes. There are quite a few blind shots so make sure you're on point with yardages and definitely helps to have a GPS if you've never played here. Some spotty conditions around the course, particularly in bunkers which no doubt have been affected by all the rain we've had this year. Not a huge fan of the greens but they generally roll pretty well. All in all definitely worth playing for the potential deals you can get on Golfnow.

Commented on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Commented on 09/13/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Improving Daily

Was out there a few weeks ago and the course is improving nicely. Fairways are green and the greens have healed mostly from aeration. Some greens infested with Poa annual and we’re quite bumpy. Overall great value and course going in the right direction.

Elevation Change Fun

The course is a very cool layout through a very nice neighbourhood. I was visiting the Nashville area and wanted to try and find a course with a high slope rating. This course didn't disappoint. There were some holes with serious elevation change. The pictures don't do that justice. I would come back and play here no doubt specifically for the same reason I went, the elevation change and challenge.

Commented on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we do strive daily to maintain high standards. Please come back soon and allow us to WOW you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Good value

Knew I would not have time to finish round. Staff allowed extra cart to accommodate me Thanks

Amazing Course!

We are on way home to the midwest from The Masters. And was recommended this golf course from some local friends of mine. GolfNow had one of the Hot Deals and thought why the not. We were for sure not disappointed. For this track to be this young and play the way it did, you have to have an amazing staff. The GM was a great guy and very welcoming. Ask for help and they didn't even bat an eye. My golf partner needed a new grip put on one of his clubs and had it ready for him by the 9th hole. I recommend this track for anyone traveling through the area. Thank you again to the amazing staff. Keep it up and hope to make this at least an annual visit.

Commented on 04/17/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review!

Your first visit to our course is definitely exciting. We understand there are many options and are so glad you gave us a try on your way home from The Masters. We are happy to have exceeded your expectations! If you have another opportunity to visit us we would love to see you again. Until then, take care!

Very Green

Course was looking nice with green fairways and tee boxes. Greens still rebounding from spring aeration so putting difficult and unpredictable. Overall course is moving in right direction. Was mad about losing balls in water filled bunkers.

Commented on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the great feedback brewhawk! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. Our staff is happy to know we made a positive impact on your day! We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can really WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Commented on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the 4-Star review!

Below average conditions

Good layout, but conditions below average for this time of year. Looks like they need to put some money into the course.

Commented on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. We would the opportunity to bump those 3 stars to 5. Please come back soon and allow us to WOW you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Awesome Course, Staff, and Round

Could not have asked for more. From the staff and Started to the course itself. Amazing round this was my second time playing and I’ll drive an hour any day to enjoy 12 stones. The only thing was the pace of play was a bit slow. But I believe a scramble was finishing up. The restaurant is wonderful as well! Can’t wait to return.

Interserting layout

Fun layout with wide and tight fairways, up and down holes and shots you have to determine to go for it or layup

New and Improved

So I played this course a few years ago and vowed never to come back. It was in poor condition and the management was terrible. I came back a few weeks ago with some buddies who wanted to play and I have changed my tune (I have played three weeks in a row at this point). For March, the course conditions could not be better. The staff is very friendly and they have the best food at the turn I have had at any golf course. I would highly recommend.

Great Course!!

Very fun course to play with some challenging holes. The greens and fairways are some of the best around in my opinion. Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. I will definitely be back!

12 Stones

Good course with a great driving range. Nice restaurant with a good selection .
Fairways were in need of sunshine, but were well manicured.

Commented on 02/04/2019

Commented on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great feedback mettylite! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Hendersonville, Tennessee