Type Municipal

Year Built 1960

Carts Yes - $12
Clubs No

Great challenge

Lay out is great. Lots of challenges. Great staff and the ground keepers do a excellent job keeping the course in great shape.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

First Round

The course is great for the average golfer. No 225 yard par 3’s, they were around 165. No 600 yard par 5’s, they were around 500. The tee boxes and fairways were well-kept. The greens were well -kept except by the golfers who hadn’t repaired their landing marks. The course hasn’t a good mix of challenging and easier holes.

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course thanks you for choosing us!

Fun yet challenging.

Found the course to be in better shape than some reviews that I had read on GolfNow. Fairways were in very good condition, small amounts of crab grass on several fairways but found no issues with how they played. Greens rolled quite nicely for a muni course, only issue on the greens were lots of unrepaired ball marks. Having completely expected that though we repaired as we went and found them to be playing quite nicely, just a bit bumpy. My only complaint with the facility was that cart girls were found while playing the front side, none were seen on the entire back nine and there are exactly ZERO water coolers on the entire course. Playing at 100* f was most uncomfortable and dangerous with no way to hydrate. Purchasing enough at the clubhouse to satisfy your bodies would have been useless with no way to keep anything cool enough to do any good at those temperatures. Other than that one issue on the course, I would highly recommend playing this course, especially when booked through GolfNow and the discounted rates.

Commented on 07/27/2019

Romexjockey, I'm not sure where you were playing but this is a municipal course and has never had "Cart Girls" in the past 15 yrs that I have been playing. It has two Bath room buildings with a chilled water fountain at each centrally located on the front and back 9's.

Commented on 07/16/2019

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Good day to play

Course was in good condition. Good breeze, mostly overcast, with sun coming out occasionally. Would play it again tomorrow if I didn’t have to work.

Commented on 07/16/2019

Hi bretandjohn. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Worth the money

Nice course in great condition. friendly, helpful staff!!

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

good value

Good municipal course. Tee boxes good ,fairways mostly good with a few bare areas on the edges, best greens I have played this year.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Wow - Thank you for the four star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we are glad you enjoyed them. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Great day

Smyrna is a great course. I would not advise walking this. It is spread out well. Very chill atmosphere, with great greens and no water.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

The municipal course I've been looking for!

This was my first time here, having played a boatload of municipal courses, I have been looking for one that is rather easy to get to, low barrier for entry with a high handicap, and staff that are welcoming. This place checked all the boxes! Easily walkable and fairly forgiving, I can actually see playing many rounds here with a decent view to match!

Also one of the only courses I've ever played that hasn't given me any trouble for playing as a single, which was a godsend!

Commented on 05/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course thanks you!

Decent Condition

We got a hot deal to play this course. The greens were in good shape but very slow. The fairways had been sprigged and there was not much grass to hit off of. In a few months, the course will improve, but it is rough right now. For the cost, it was a good value.

Commented on 05/13/2019

Hello Rowland. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Very slow

Play was slow all day, started on back. Two Marshals were out there and they did nothing to help speed of play. Fairways were punched and no notice of that was given. Greens are in good shape, but slow and need to be cut

Commented on 05/09/2019

Hello, we are sorry to hear about the pace of play not being up to your standards, this is something that we take very seriously. Please come out and see us again very soon and hope that you see improvements.

Cow Pasture

This course is not worth $5.00 green fees! It is pitiful that is in such poor condition and a municipal course! The fairways and greens had leaves on them. The staff didn't seem to care. I was paired up with a threesome who only played nine holes and it left min a bind so decided to call it a day! What a waste of time and money!

Commented on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will allow us another chance to WOW you with a future visit. Until then, take care!

Commented on 04/15/2019

Hi Nathan, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 3 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course.

Just Ok.

Course was not in the best shape. I’m sure we can blame some of this on recent weather. Let’s start with the greens very slow and choppy, the fairways well what fairways the grass was very limited and everywhere was like hitting off hard dirt. The tee boxes weren’t bad very even and well cut. Now for pace of play was average. I think there needs to be a marshal or starter though. All the 2 sums would go out and not get paired up making it a long wait at most holes. Overall disappointed this course is usually better. Will return and give it another shot, however doesn’t compare to old fort or Indian hills.

Commented on 04/01/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Smyrna Golf Course. We appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years but are very sorry to hear your recent experience with us may have been poor due to the course conditions. We greatly value your feedback as we work towards any necessary improvements, and hope you will notice some of these improvements during your next round with us. Thank you for choosing our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Par 3&4

Great lil course to work on short game.

I usually play with a 7,9,W & Putter
Just a heads up, some of the par 3’s are really short. Less than120 yds.

Only down sides are the ball washers are empty most of the time and some of the greens in the middle get leaves and small sticks on them from the trees. It also has a foothold course within it, some of those players have no edicate for golf.
I play it 2-3 times a week.
You can play 9 holes in about an hour if no one in front of you..

Smyrna golf course

Overall the course was ok. We did just have a lot of rain.

Commented on 02/28/2019

Hi Mickey, thank you for the five stars! We are glad that you had a good time despite the rain. Thanks for your feedback!

Great Value.

Great Value. Very open. Does have a range. Course kept up nicely.

Commented on 12/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course thanks you!

Greens are in good shape, a little bumpy from being punched. Over all course in good shape.

Commented on 11/12/2019

Hi Rich. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Smyrna, Tennessee
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
College Grove, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.