Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Amazing Food 21

great course but pace of play very painful

I accept that playing as a single gives me 'no standing' on the course and I understand that there is no point in letting me play through if there is nowhere for me to go but I wish marshalls at most courses would try to address the problem instead of driving around the course time and time again saying nothing to people playing non-'ready golf'. The foursome I was behind had a very high-opinion of their own game playing off the back tees and spraying balls all over the course, they sprayed 2 balls into the roughs on a par 3 and 2 of them went in search of while the other 2 chatted about the weather, and god knows what else except getting ready to putt, when the other 2 hit on they then proceeded to assess their putts. All 4 then putted out , stood around and marked their cards followed by a casual meander back to the cart. All of this while I'm standing on the tee ready to hit on.Its been a long time since I've encountered a marshall that is effective.

Commented on 05/29/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team and continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs. We hope to see you again soon.

Top choice

My all time favorite in the state of Texas. Fairways are tour quality, greens are large and roll true. Beautiful hill country rough is kept natural with lots of wildlife watching each shot. Wish I lived closer.

Commented on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We love hearing from golfers like you, and we hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Beautiful golf course

Golf Course is excellent condition. Price is right, too. Worth it to drive 1.5 hours to play this course. Highly recommend it!!

Commented on 05/20/2019

Hi, Sun Woo. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We're so glad you had a 5-star experience. Thank you for visiting and playing @delawarespringsgolfcourse. We hope to see you again soon!

#BeautifulGolfCourses

This course was in excellent condition.

Fairways and greens were in great condition. Very friendly staff. Excellent pace finished 18 holes in less than 4 hours..
Challenging course but with a few easy holes. It was a great day.

Commented on 05/22/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Thank you for visiting us @delawarespringsgolfcourse. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review, and we hope you join us for another round soon.

Delaware Springs

Great course and staff in the Central Texas Hill Country area !!!!!

Commented on 05/07/2019

Hello, and thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Fun and challenging course in a country setting

Fun course. Not too many houses for a residential setting. Some tight fairways and tall rough of wild grasses and cactus. The greens are coming back nicely after proper seasonal maintenance a few weeks ago. Playable and challenging layout with rewarding risks. Well worth a nice drive to the country. The course is well kept and the staff very friendly. The food from the bar, especially the cheese burger, is pretty good. Great putting and chipping greens and driving range to warm up before the round.

Commented on 05/10/2019

#BeautifulGolfCourses

The course is usually in great shape, but not right now.

Aerated greens without enough sand. The greens are not really playable right now unless you like putting on peanut patties.

I know this has to be done, but more sand should've been used.

It angers me that green aeration is not disclosed before making a tee time. It may not bother some players, but it does me. Not really interested in playing courses in this condition!

Commented on 04/23/2019

Hello, Rex. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop so that we can address your specific issues. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs.

Slow play!

What an absolute joke! It was so slow, 3 to 4 groups per hole! I quit after 4 holes!!!! It was going to be a 6 hour round! There was no Marshall at all to speed up play! Yea you get a great price to play but had I known it was packed I would not have wasted my time! Also the greens had sand on them.

Commented on 04/23/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs.

Love DWS

The staff are great. Cheeseburger is a.must have. Love the wildlife. Wind gust today in excess of 30 mph. Spring time golf in Texas.

Commented on 04/11/2019

Hi, Busisi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time and enjoyed the food and the wonderful wildlife. We hope to see you again soon, and thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

beautiful wildflowers everywhere.

a great value. Course is in great shape. Green fast but fair. lovely setting.

Commented on 04/08/2019

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs.

One of the best courses in the area. Always a pleasure to play. Great staff and good food.

Commented on 04/11/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 04/02/2019

Hello, Busisi. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon. Thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 03/13/2019

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 03/04/2019

Hi, William. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. Please join us for another round soon and thanks for choosing @delawarespringsgolfcourse.

Commented on 02/22/2019

Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.

Commented on 02/06/2019

Hi, Bubba. Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs.

#DelawareSpringsGolfCourse
#BeautifulGolfCourses

Fun yet challenging course. The greens are exceptional and can roll pretty fast in the winter. Sand traps are in great shape and consistent in depth.

Commented on 01/22/2019

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We're glad you enjoyed the challenge. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off, and we look forward to having you back!

Best golf course around. I go there once a week if possible. Great staff. I’m actually going to take some lessons there although I live in Liberty Hill. I feel like the staff doesn’t care if you are a member or not. Everyone needs to play this course.

Commented on 01/22/2019

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. If you're looking to improve your game, PGA Golf Professional, Doug Fipps, is available for lessons. He is a PGA Certified Teaching Professional and enjoys the rewards of assisting serious golfers to become the best they can be. For more information, email us at dsprings@cityofburnet.com. We look forward to having you back!

Greens are so SWEET!!!!!

Best course for a hard earned dollar in the country! Greens are so fast and true!!! Staff is always so great!!! Just love it there!

Kingsland, Texas