Situated in the heart of Chestermere, Lakeside Golf Club is conveniently only 20 minutes east of downtown Calgary. The 18-hole layout is player friendly enough for all skill levels to enjoy. The golf course is gentle enough for high handicappers but it will still give more advanced golfers a chance to use their skills. Water has a prominent presence throughout the golf course, it comes into play on nearly every hole on the front nine. The back nine may have less water, but you'll have to contend with more strategically placed bunkers, like on the par-3 13th. This tough hole features not only a large lake on the right but also an array of bunkers circling the green. In addition to the course, With all of the hazards you'll be facing, it may not be a bad idea to use Lakeside's driving range and putting green to warm up.

Lakeside Golf Club (AB)

Year Built 1992
Golf Season Apr 15 to Oct 15

Single Allowed No

Commented on 07/11/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Lakeside Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

expectations never fail

I have played Lakeside for years as well as 10 or so other courses in the area . every year I have said that this course is the best for greens and overall condition ,

Commented on 07/11/2019

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Good course

Course in good shape considering the rain
Pace of play good due to 90 degree rule
No cart service due to rain
Fun time had by all

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hi rrgenge. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had a fun time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Commented on 07/02/2019

Hello, seldessouki. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Lakeside Golf Club.

Lakeside

Lush true rolling greens, beautiful and challenging finishing holes over water on 9 &18 . Some ground works underway.
Weather was wonderful: from warm summer skies, to threatening rain clouds, then significant cool winds to finish.
The local knowledge of the course - shared by my playing partners was invaluable - for some of the "Hidden" doglegs.
A great afternoon...on the prairies playing golf!

Commented on 06/28/2019

Lakeside is in great shape! Greens are awesome! Cant beat the price too! Seemed slow but played in 4 hours!

Commented on 06/28/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Lakeside Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Good experience

Good experience, nice course, decent layout, it's very flat. Not big on layout of the clubhouse. No food experience, but they could provide hot dogs or a muffin even, instead of a very limited supply of grab and run sandwiches.

Commented on 06/28/2019

Thank you for your review, Buzzaro. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lakeside Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great features, I really luke the water holes.

One minor issue: I had a 9:48 start time. I arrived at #1 tee to find my group had been given an earlier tee-off time. The starter had to go out and advise my group I would be teeing off and joining them on #1 green. I was at the course 3/4 hour early to hit balls and putt. The pro shop could have had the decency to call my name re: earlier tee-off. I was on the putting green when the twosome teed off. Otherwise an excellent day of golf. I will be back.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for the confusion during your round and have forwarded your comments over to our staff to ensure it doesn't happen again. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the rest of your round. Thanks for playing Lakeside GC!

Great Value

The course was in good shape, greens were fast and well manicured. The staff was very friendly.
Great value for the cost to play 18 holes.

Commented on 06/13/2019

Hi adufour06. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented on 06/11/2019

Commented on 05/30/2019

Hello, wojciech8125691. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 05/31/2019

Hi Greggog. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented on 05/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Nice day out at lake side golf club

Visitiors from Toronto, Rained all day a day before, teesd off at 11:40am, fair way was still pretty dry, green condition was not nice, would play here again

Commented on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Commented on 05/24/2019

Hello, hughkim. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 05/17/2019

Hi Evrgreen. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Early season

About what is to be expected in an early season round. Lots of dead grass, shaggy greens, and Cart Path ONLY, which is a real pain. Would definitely recommend walking if play at all, and probably just wait until they get some sustained moisture to bother with for now. Not worth $60+ at the moment.

Commented on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Course coming along well considering its mid April. Layout is very fair but still challenging. Ball rolled well on the greens

Commented on 04/25/2019

Thanks for the great rating! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon.

Great price

Got hot deal with cart plus 20%off with code so I paid $28 ! Easy course but worth the money

Commented on 04/25/2019

Thanks for the great review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Lakeside Golf Club.

Commented on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Lakeside GC!

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.