2.6
2.2

Type Military
Style Links
Scorecard for Coyote Run
Blue M: 72.5/126 351 385 497 457 179 425 188 402 501 3385 186 351 444 328 229 505 408 435 553 3439 6824
White M: 70.2/123 W: 76.1/130 338 369 481 380 150 392 164 393 489 3156 163 323 429 295 197 481 373 414 522 3197 6353
Gold M: 66.5/113 W: 71.7/121 328 295 399 316 116 344 149 351 424 2722 129 305 374 261 159 444 319 363 492 2846 5568
Red M: 62.5/98 W: 66.3/108 255 243 357 263 106 254 135 253 338 2204 90 225 289 236 117 388 281 328 442 2396 4600

Year Built 1968
Architect Ron Fream (1968)

Fun Layout

My wife, son, and I went out and played Coyote Run this past weekend, and had a blast. The course is nice, fun, and in pretty good shape. Sure, it's not Agusta, but it is a really good place to enjoy a round of golf. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the pace of play was outstanding. Our outing at Coyote Run Golf Course was one that we all thoroughly enjoyed. Would recommend, and will be coming back soon!

Commented On 05/13/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review!

Calodi run golf course

The course maintenance folks must been on vacation for the last month that's how badd this course was. If I knew the condition of the course I would have not played there at all, This is a first time I played there and it was 1st front 9 holes were closed due to conditions The back 9 holes were meeting the grass cut for weeks

Commented On 04/22/2019

Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Needs immediate attention!

Been here before but this course looks seriously neglected! Front 9 wasn’t even open and that wasn’t posted on GolfNow. Was told the course was wet because of rain but it’s more than that... the fairways and greens have had NO attention. In this area there are far more courses to choose from . Won’t be choosing this one again for quite a while. Save your money golfers .

Commented On 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for your negative experience and we will make sure that this gets relayed to the appropriate team. We hope we have the opportunity to change your mind int he future.

Worst course I’ve seen

It was an absolute shame to see the course the way it is. It was so bad it was almost laughable. Most fairways weren’t mowed, they matched the length of the rough, front nine was closed, the fairways that were mowed you lost your ball in the grass clipping piles. The base/people in charge should be embarrassed of this place, such a disservice to the people of Beale and surrounding community.

Commented On 04/15/2019

We are sorry to see you had such a negative experience. We value your feedback and we hope to have you back again soon.

Fairway Rough

The front nine was closed off, they said it was too wet, I guess to wet to mow. The back nine was in ooor shape. Most fairways were in need of mowing. Greens were so-so. We booked 18 and quit playing after nine holes, it was that bad.

Commented On 04/15/2019

We apologize for your negative experience. We will make sure this gets noted and we hope you come back and see us when conditions improve!

You got to be kidding

Without a doubt the wore conditioned course I’ve ever played fairways were a joke and the greens weren’t much better

Commented On 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We apologize for the course conditions not meeting your expectations. We aim to improve this over time, and we hope to have you back.

nice Place

Come here often super nice staff. Nice course. Needs a few day to dry out.

Commented On 02/11/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Horrible

Front 9 was closed due to grass in fairway being 3 feet tall. Back 9 was not much better.

Fun course

Go here quite often staff is friendly course is nice although somewhat rough. Like the pace. Take my wife sometimes a friend or I go alone. The pace is a little bit slower and the people are very friendly including the players. Close to home.

Commented On 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon!

Girl friendly course

I have played this course many times. I love watching the planes overhead, the abundant wildlife and many great vistas. The course is almost always not over booked and is therefore fun for a leisurely game. It is one of my husband and mine favorite courses in the area. Play during the week if possible so you can watch the airshow!

mediocre.

The greens were the best part of the course. I was disappointed that the fairways were in such rough shape. Not to mention they were bumpier than the rocky mountains. I get that it is considered fall ball, but its October in CA... Keep in mind that the course is on the base. I was required to leave my i.d. at the gate because I was a civilian. Back to the course though, I would have expected them to keep it more manicured than what I played. I would have been very upset had I paid more than the $13 that I did play. Better hit in middle of fairway and even then its hard to keep track of your shot.

Good time

My boys and I had a great time learning the course. The course’s fairways and greens are nice, but The tall grass off the course is a little rough.

Nice Greens

The greens were in wonderful shape their speed was splendid and the ball rolled true just one green was a little diseased just a part of it but really enjoyed my round.

Great views

This is a great course for the average golfer with just enough challenging holes to keep you coming back. The course also offers great views and wild life abounds. If you play during the week you are treated to airplane touch and go training. Bonus. The price is right and should appeal to all golfers.

Course could use some work

I play this course a few times a year. It has a nice layout but really needs some work. The greens are in good shape but tee boxes need to be mowed, sand traps need work and the fairways are in need of a lot of work, squirrel holes are taking over the place and a lot of dry bare spots. Maybe they are short of help. This is a nice course, just needs some work.

Course Needs Work But Is Not That Bad

I have been playing this course for a few years now and is a nice course for the money. Our group plays it enough times to warrant getting the pass so you don't have to wait at the gate. I use this course more for practice because the price is right. That being said, the tee boxes and fairways need mowing, not too high but please cut it. The bunkers need work but I have seen a whole lot worse. The greens amazed me, in very nice shape, kudos. The course is fun to play, a lot of different layouts, some forced carries. Need to hit the ball straight if you want to score. This course would be great for beginners, reasonably priced and if you play the right tees, fun. Give it a shot. One thing I always write in my review, this course is not a high end resort, this is why you can play a lot of golf here compared to 1 round at a resort, just saying.

Hidden treasure for the middle handicap people.

Super deal and Value.
I like it because if you willing to rave the midday heat, it's wide open.

I appreciate being able to take my beginner wife and have no pressure.

The greens and layout are great. A bit of hard pan off the fairways and some spots you need to bump your ball to get some decent grass in the fairway, but for the price... I love the place.
Sand traps are' t worth trying to hit out of. Not groomed, but overall.... great place to take your wife or kids. Nice for a group of 15-20 handicappers too.
Guys who play a lot might not be as satisfied.

Great for walking

Walking this course can be done. The layout keeps you going on long par's and keeps you on your toes on 3's. Water is always cold at about every 4 holes. Bathrooms are set out great.

Grill is interesting. I think all Burgers should come with choice of FF or chips. Potato salad or Mac bought local could easily help out for choice. And charge a dollar more. Not two.
Staff is always awesome !
Bathrooms have not seen a toilet bowl cleaning in some time in the golf shop.
Do not be late.
Call one hour before to get through the gate for escort. It is a Air Force Base. Have your Id ready.

Marysville, California