Type Municipal

Year Built 1960

Carts Yes - $12
Clubs No

Good start, by finish

The course itself was good. On my way to the 3rd hole my cart died and the course workers quickly rushed a new one to me which was great. However one of the workers was being extremely rude to another worker that was helping out. I get finished with my round and as I’m getting my stuff out of my cart I hear the same worker saying to this other worker “anyone can beat you up” and on and on. Needless to say this idiot thinks he’s so big and bad. I proceeded to tell someone inside about it and I was assured it would be handled and I hope so.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Smyrna Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

Great Day, Great Game

Today was one of the best days I have had at Smyrna Golf Course. I have played there numerous times on the Executive course and the full course. The course was in very good condition, all the greens were perfect, the sand traps were all raked, even thought there were no rakes around the traps, the staff must work overtime keeping them in pristine condition. The fairways were all cut and the areas around the greens were also cut perfect. All in all a good place to play.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course!

Smyrna Golf Course

The facilities are kept up well. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Commented on 03/10/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

My home course

The tees, greens and fairways are VERY well maintained, the clubhouse is clean and the people are first-rate!
Their only drawback are the cart paths. They are a little rough in spots, but I’ve been told by other golfers that The City is not very anxious to remedy that.

Considering all the things that are RIGHT with this course, a few tree roots under the pavement can be forgiven.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (615) 459-2666. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Typical winter golf. Dormant grass and less than perfect greens. But it was better than not playing at all.

Commented on 03/02/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Typical Smyrna golf course

Was forced to play cart path only when the course had less than 2 tenths an inch of rain. Had to wait 15 minutes after my scheduled tee time to go. Groups in front were super slow. No course Marshall to be found but hey it’s just typical Smyrna. This place could be so much better.

Commented on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your review, Grant. We will pass along your experience and feedback to our team at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Great Value course!

Smyrna is my home course! You can’t beat it for the cost!

Commented on 12/29/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars and for choosing to book your round with us at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

Fun coarse to play

We play this coarse 2 to 3 times a week coarse is usually in good shape. Staff at smyrna is very friendly. Always enjoy playing the coarse and interacting with the staff

Commented on 12/17/2019

Hi jblaylock. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

Commented on 12/17/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great place to play

Only played there once but enjoyed it very much
Staff was great and can’t beat the price
No problem with pace of play
Course was in great shape
I will go back

Commented on 11/07/2019

Hello, Christian. Thank you for your 5-star rating and review! Please book another round with us again soon at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

Near airport and warehouse units. Extremely noisy and major roads bounds two sides which adds to noise and disrupts sight lines on some holes with moving trucks and cars. Well maintained and greens in good shape

Commented on 11/12/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate your recent experience with us! Thank you for the 4 stars! We always aim to provide a 5-star experience to our patrons, so we always welcome your feedback for improvement and will use it to work on making the necessary changes to the course. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Another Great Round...

The greens are healing well after aeration a couple weeks ago. It would be nice to have a couple more weeks of playable weather to take advantage of the fresh greens. I would suggest the front desk reminds players to fix their ball marks. I repaired at least 3 extra marks besides mine per hole. A little goes a long way!

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon. Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course and doing your part to leave the course better than you found it!

Great Fall Round!

Great time and great value thru Golf Now. Even with the greens healing after aeration it was a great time!

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hi, your feedback is extremely important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

Wide open

A nice golf course, greens are nice but was under aerification . Fairways are wide and easily to hit,.sand bunkers in great shape .

Commented on 10/29/2019

Hello, quickandsmooth. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We strive for a 5-star experience, so we welcome your feedback. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule. The greens will be healed soon and in pristine condition. Please come back soon for the 5-star experience you expect at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

Great Staff

just want you to know if you want a nice course and good people go to Smyrna Golf, Scott ROCKS and the course is nice

Commented on 01/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is extremely valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course thanks you!

Lumpy and Bumpy Greens

Everything good on course greens look great but are bumpy and lumpy.

Commented on 09/16/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and rate your recent round with us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Smyrna, Tennessee