A view of hole #13 at Delaware Springs Golf Course

Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Architect Dave Axland (1992) Dan Proctor (1992)

Carts Yes - $14

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Amazing Food 21

Great value. Good pace. Smooth greens

Never played it. My group hadn’t either. No scorecard on the carts. Some shots are hard see from the tee.. 3-5 shots you run out of room, fairway turns and it’s hard to tell visually. If you play it a bunch it will be fine. But the fairways aren’t defined with hills or features that show you it’s turning. Greens perfect. Couldn’t even make a ball mark on approach.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Hi, Neilatkinson11. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 10/22/2020

RGAE4A8DFD29A4BA7FAE, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (512) 756-8471. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 10/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007884863! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Good Course

Good course, only comment would be that the greens were ready slow.

Commented on 10/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us terryclarke. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Delaware Springs Golf Course thanks you!

Lazy Friday round

Wasn’t sure what to expect after reading mixed reviews.

For a Friday, the course was packed around 1100, which wasn’t too bad on pace of play. We had a older group of three in front of us who tended to play PGA-style on every green.

Would recommend a bell or a mirror for #9 tee so they can see the green. I thought it was clear and drove the green. I heard about it two holes later from an older golfer.

I would go back

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hello, ptrcraig67. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Delaware Springs

The guy that checked me in was not very accommodating . The lady in the restaurant was friendly , courteous and patient . The course was in very good shape . The carts are starting to show their age .

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hello, rvuTQyNVhJWHtYPxIZGl. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to our management team. Thanks for visiting Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hi, RG9F90A03C614BE6420B. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/08/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jameskey! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Well Maintained Course with a Good Layout

It takes 40 minutes to drive to Lago Vista for a below average course that’ll take you 5 hours to play. Delaware is 10 minutes farther, far nicer, and I finished in 3 hours and 15 minutes today. It’s worth the drive.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, bdvkrackin. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Delaware Springs Golf Course thanks you!

Course is in great condition. Greens are smooth and fast. Bunkers are well maintained. Highly recommended

Commented on 10/05/2020

Hi Jeremy8717417. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 10/09/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u367224597. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 10/05/2020

Hi, cdwayne. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Little slow pace, but...

Pace of play was a little slow, but an excellent layout and very good conditions. I will be back.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u571204647. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Delaware Springs Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 09/25/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, pdg0910. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Sunday @ Delaware

Course was in excellent shape with recent rains, greens seemed slower than usual, very slow pace of play today.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your review, chrissz. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great golf course

First time there, but nicest municipal course in the area -- beautiful fairways and greens. We will be back!!

Commented on 09/15/2020

u314160782889, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Where’s the management

I’ve played Delaware Springs several times before. My friends and I USUALLY enjoy the course. Today was a s stark exception.

It had nothing to do with the conditions for the course or the weather.

It is about lack of course management/pace of play.

Clearly one of the local ‘men’s groups’ was doing an event (probably a frequent thing) that day. There were closest to the hole markers on par threes. Not a tournament, just a club outing of some sort. The guy in the pro shop even said “I think my seniors have made the turn, so you can go ahead and head out”. So something was going on.

Had several very slow groups ahead of us. Some of them were 5-deep (which is ridiculous) one allowed to play through, the others had no such etiquette.

A “Marshal” took my receipt, doing the starter role. Then disappeared. No one out there to monitor pace of play. HORRIBLE.

What makes it worse is that I called the day before when one my group got injured and couldn’t play. I advised them of this and asked if we could be moved to a different start time since it was a smaller group...might be better for them and us. (I checked their website first - LOTS of times were still open) I was told ‘Nope don’t have room to move you around’...I told them it could be earlier or later. Still NO. And there was no mention of the the time we did have being in the middle of this men’s club/group. Completely ridiculous and avoidable.

I’m not playing golf to be in any kind of hurry, but slow play and ‘5-somes’ are something altogether different.

At the next “team meeting” for the staff, maybe discuss the basics of management of play, start times, etc. I play all over the area and this was beyond the pale.

Commented on 09/10/2020

Hi, u000005569189. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Plays Twice a year
Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi, u314160736017. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

It’s okay

I live in Austin and I just don’t know if this is worth an hour drive. The course is well maintained and tricky but just lacks a little excitement and scenery. Staff were wonderful. We were fairly backed up right from the start, though. We tee’d off about 20 minutes late and we were an 8:30 am tee time. Slow the entire day. I’d rather play a course that is closer but overall this was worth the money for what you get

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hello, and thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Delaware in September

Course was in great shape especially during g the current drought. Greens rolled well and true

Commented on 09/02/2020

Your feedback is important to us, chrissz. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again on the course soon! Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Kingsland, Texas