A view over the water from Lakeside Greens Golf and Country Club

Situated in the heart of Chestermere, Lakeside Golf Club is conveniently only 20 minutes east of downtown Calgary. The 18-hole layout is player friendly enough for all skill levels to enjoy. The golf course is gentle enough for high handicappers but it will still give more advanced golfers a chance to use their skills. Water has a prominent presence throughout the golf course, it comes into play on nearly every hole on the front nine. The back nine may have less water, but you'll have to contend with more strategically placed bunkers, like on the par-3 13th. This tough hole features not only a large lake on the right but also an array of bunkers circling the green. In addition to the course, With all of the hazards you'll be facing, it may not be a bad idea to use Lakeside's driving range and putting green to warm up.

Lakeside Golf Club (AB)

Year Built 1992
Golf Season Apr 15 to Oct 15

Single Allowed No

Lakeside Fun

The course was quite wet after several days of rain but for early season golf it was in great shape the greens were nice and all around the course was beautiful.

Great Course.

Concerning everything the golf industry is dealing with this year the course is in relatively good shape. The greens are in very good shape.

Commented on 05/20/2020

Thank you for your review, Valued Customer. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lakeside Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Solid course

Great course honestly. I hit a window on a house and owned up to it...besides a few holes you have to be careful...but great course and friendly staff.

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Lakeside Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

great day

not often u get to golf in Calgary. this late. on the year... took advantage of a 16 degree day albeit with some very strong chinook winds... we eere mot deterred...it was a great day on a very well cared for but challenging course ... very playable if u play the right tee box! Thx for staying open

Commented on 10/29/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round once we open up again in the spring. Thanks for playing Lakeside Golf Club.

Sandless

Do something with the sandless sand traps. It is like hitting off clay.

Commented on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to improving the bunkers and delivering you excellent service again soon. Lakeside Golf Club thanks you!

Good Track

I really like the challenging aspects of this course, the water hazards on 12 holes, the tighter fairways along holes with houses and the length of the course from the blue tee offs for an average golfer like myself. I like the overall layout of the course.
I personally think there needs to be more work on the tee off boxes to level the tee off box. I find too many boxes have the ball at a higher level than the golfer’s stance for a right handed golfer.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Commented on 09/23/2019

Great staff

Course is really nice to look at, pretty good to play, and the friendly staff put the experience over the top. 100% would recommend

Commented on 09/12/2019

Commented on 09/10/2019

Commented on 09/05/2019

Friendly staff. Course is in great shape and challenging. Golfers should be held responsible to fix their divits on the green otherwise greens are in terrific shape. Will definitely play this course again.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Hi MactheNac. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lakeside Golf Club!

Commented on 08/30/2019

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hello, MactheNac. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Lakeside Golf Club!

Allowed to play during Boston Pizza Tournament

I must say the course was nice. Do not book on golfnow for their Monday Hot Deal. It is cheaper to call and book at the course because it is 2 for 1. On my last round on Aug 19th I was very dissapointed. They booked me at the same time as a big tournament. It took us 6 hours to play. I would have liked to be told about this before hand.

Commented on 08/26/2019

Hello, pjanda86. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Lakeside Golf Course

Feels like course owners/managers are NOT keeping up the course, lots of bald spots on fairways, and tee boxes. Greens are okay. Compared to a few years ago just okay. Range needs work!! 50% value for$$'s. Would not recommend.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lakeside Golf Club. We hope you consider returning for another round in the future.

Great Conditions

I've played this course many times before but first time this season and it has been kept in great condition. I'm sure the Calgary summer rain has helped but was very pleased with the course and especially the greens.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Andrew5167800. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Great Day of golf

Have played this course several times...always a challenge because of the water but worth the effort to get there...staff very friendly and helpful. pace of play was good and the course is in pretty good shape overall...fairways a bit rough in places but tee boxes and greens were top notch.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi Bellyb. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lakeside Golf Club!

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020