Cary Country Club

Fairways Blue Grass

Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Lockers

Great Course, Beautiful Layout

Even though it was extremely hot, we enjoyed our 9-hole round today. The elevated tees on the front nine provide for spectacular views along the way. Pace of play was excellent and the course is in terrific shape. Cannot wait to play 18 next time.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Hi Randy8807984. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (847) 639-3161 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Cary Country Club!

First time playing here, I was pleasantly surprised to find a great course hidden in a little neighborhood with a rather sketchy parking lot. The course was in great shape and relatively dry (considering that we got a lot of rain the night before). The course is by far the hilliest course that I've played. Overall, great value for the price... can't wait to come back!

Commented on 06/28/2020

Hi Pengjianliu. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (847) 639-3161 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Cary Country Club!

Commented on 06/28/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Cary Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Disappointed with course condition

This is a usually a well kept, pretty golf course. I always look forward to playing here. Today, I was not impressed! The condition of this course was crappy! Time to open up the wallet and restore this course to its glory!! Then it might be worth the price.

Commented on 06/23/2020

Hi, Corsiglia. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. The course has taken a decent amount of rain lately and we know our conditions are usually better. We hope you give us another try in the near future! Thanks for visiting Cary Country Club.

Another great day at Cary CC

Course is in great shape and challenging. Staff professional and friendly. Great day!

Very Hilly....

First time playing the course. I personally did not like it. Overly hilly to the point where some holes are just silly. But having said that some were fun. Just too many like courses that have too many dog legs. But that is just my personal opinion because the folks I played with seemed to really like it.

Pace of play was way too slow. Too many singles sent out caused a lot of backup.

For me, just not a course. I like.

Commented on 06/23/2020

Hi pjsa221. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. We appreciate your honesty, but hope to see you back soon! Thank you for playing Cary Country Club.

Not maintained very well

The fairways are non existent. They seem to just run right into the rough without a change in length in grass much. Greens are pretty beat up. Lots of dead grass throughout the course. Not a huge fan. But, with that being said, it is very cost friendly, and can be used as a course to just get out and get some practice reps in.

Great place to play

My tee off time was at 7:00 am and when I got there at 6:45 they told me I could go out on the course. I went out alone and had a great time, no one was I. Front of me or back of me so I took my time and had fun.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u314159942599. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cary Country Club.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Replying to Cary Country Club - we tee’d off at 12:32, and didn’t finish our round until after 6:30. SIX HOURS for a round of golf in utterly unacceptable. When we spoke to the “most senior employee” working at the time (Andy) after our round, we were told that he could do nothing for us. Disappointing lack of course management, and even worse customer service.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Cary Country Club.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi, u314159942599. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Cary Country Club!

What a great find

The course is exceptional. Great hills and valley’s giving it a competitive challenge to any level golfer.

Fantastic

I would highly recommend this course. Great staff working here and the course is 95% back to normal after the rains. Challenging with the rolling terrain and flag placement. I found no negatives during my visit/ round.

Awesome

Regardless of past reviews I can say this course was in great shape, staff was great and accommodating and I will come back again. The few bad spots still left over after all the rain were minimal. Considering the age of the property you cannot tell considering the date the staff puts into maintaining the course. Thank you for making my first visit a pleasurable experience.

Commented on 06/09/2020

William3359393, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cary Country Club.

Hard to say how this course would play under drier conditions.

Very wet and muddy, a couple of holes unplayable today.

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hi stiehr820! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 05/29/2020

Had a prepaid tee time, called to ask if the course was flooded due to the previous nights rain, was told by the woman in the pro shop that “it is the most obvious thing ever” that the course will be closed due to the rain. Very rude customer service for no apparent reason. I’ll spend my money somewhere else.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Hello, u584709926. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. Thank you for playing Cary Country Club.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi mgq077. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cary Country Club.

Commented on 03/11/2020

Hi U000005167335. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cary Country Club.

Cary, Illinois