Top 10 hardest hitting golf holes in Las Vegas
Golf Advisor present the 10 "hardest-hitting" holes in Las Vegas golf -- selected from public-access courses -- pack a mean punch.
A bonus hole from a private club was included simply because it must be recognized. It's a beast. Bogey isn't all bad when faced with tackling these difficult holes.
Las Vegas golf's toughest holes
1. Hole 14, 492 yards, par 4: The Wolf Course at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort, Las Vegas
2. Hole 2, 445 yards, par 4: Wolf Creek Golf Club, Mesquite
3. Hole 2, 196 yards, par 3: TPC Las Vegas Golf Club, Summerlin
4. Hole 11, 478 yards, par 4: Rio Secco Golf Club, Henderson
5. Hole 14, 434 yards, par 4: Cascata, Boulder City
6. Hole 16, 454 yards, par 4: Royal Links Golf Club, Las Vegas
7. Hole 17, 154 yards, par 3: Shadow Creek Golf Club, North Las Vegas
8. Hole 18, 486 yards, par 4: Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas
9. Hole 18, 463 yards, par 4: Bear's Best Las Vegas, Las Vegas
10. Hole 18, 448 yards, par 4: The Wynn Golf Club, Las Vegas
A bonus round from a private Las Vegas club
Hole 18, 603 yards, par 5: Southern Highlands Golf Club, Las Vegas
The drive off the elevated second tee is one of the most intimidating at Wolf Creek Golf Club in Mesquite. Jason Scott Deegan/Golf Advisor
The par-3 second hole at TPC Las Vegas plays like an island green. Jason Scott Deegan/Golf Advisor
Commanding views of the Las Vegas Strip dominate the 11th hole at Rio Secco Golf Club in Henderson, Nev. Jason Scott Deegan/Golf Advisor
A stream trickles down the right side of the 14th fairway at Cascata. Jason Scott Deegan/Golf Advisor
Bunkers heavily guard the green at the 454-yard, par-4 16th hole at Royal Links Golf Club. Courtesy of Royal Links G.C.
Even in the fading light, the par-3 17th hole at Shadow Creek looks fabulous. Jason Scott Deegan/Golf Advisor
The 18th hole at the Bali Hai Golf Club is called "Kuda Bay. Courtesy of Bali Hai G.C.
Bear's Best Las Vegas' long, par-4 closing hole wraps around water, a replica of the Tournament Course at PGA West in La Quinta, Calif. Brandon Tucker/Golf Advisor
The finishing hole at Wynn Golf Club is surrounded by water, including a 37-foot waterfall. Courtesy of Wynn Las Vegas
Trouble is everywhere on the par-5 18th hole of Southern Highlands Golf Club in Las Vegas. Jason Scott Deegan/Golf Advisor
The sharp dogleg left on the 14th hole of the Wolf Course at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort creates a long, tough challenge. Jason Scott Deegan/Golf Advisor